***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

There is embarrassment when you see experienced players demonstrating poor decision making, sloppy ball handling, unforced turnovers, poor defense, and apparent lack of effort.
Your post is.
coming off the last second loss to MSU, a let down could be expected. Add to that the loss of curry and then 3 more guys plus 2 coaches and it’s not tough to see a game like this taking place. Our play has not been stellar, but not embarrassing.
We haven’t quit that’s all I need to see.

Up until this game everything I have seen from Thompson suggests that he is a stretch as a D1 player (love the guy because he’s a gopher and will happily eat crow there) but being able to go to a two three zone with a seven footer in the middle is a game changer regardless of his skill level.

Daniels didn't look too pleased on the bench when Battle hit that last 3. Wasn't standing or clapping like the rest of the guys.

Have barely been able to watch but happy to see it’s staying close. Good fight to get back into it!

Your post is.
coming off the last second loss to MSU, a let down could be expected. Add to that the loss of curry and then 3 more guys plus 2 coaches and it’s not tough to see a game like this taking place. Our play has not been stellar, but not embarrassing.
We haven’t quit that’s all I need to see.
I am referring to todays game, I have liked what I have seen so far this season from this team. In my humble opinion the first half of this game was embarrassing.

Willis has been ball hogging the last 5 possessions, instead of giving it to Thompson or Battle.

This might make me an a-hole, but a significant part of me wants to see us come back and win this solely for the Fran meltdown factor.
Aggravation caused by wins and losses in sports is one of the few realms where you can cleanly revel in the frustration of others. It's not that serious so don't feel bad about enjoying a meltdown.

Top Bottom