***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

There is no embarrassment with this roster. They are what they are. We just have to get to next year and watch some youngsters.
There is embarrassment when you see experienced players demonstrating poor decision making, sloppy ball handling, unforced turnovers, poor defense, and apparent lack of effort.

Charlie Daniels should have stayed in Georgia playing is fiddle today

I love the effort and grit of this team, but I have to say the continued missed FTs by our two best shooters - Willis and Battle - are extremely maddening. WTF
Willis has been terrible on FT's all year. Unacceptable for a PG.

Not a great adversity test for Ben here today. I’ll feel better when Thorson is back on the bench with him.

It’s always disappointing when the team isn’t prepared to play. That is coaching IMO.
What it boils down too........is pump the brakes on Ben a little.

No one knows for sure.

The guys are gassed. Not only is Curry out....but Sutherlin isn't playing either. That's one starter and our first reserve on an already short bench.

I know it goes both ways, but do we like that TO there? Kinda thought you had the crowd going. I know Richard liked to do that too.

Depends on the matchup. But should he see 0 minutes in the first half when Daniels is throwing the ball to the other team and has butter hands? Absolutely not
What does Daniels do better?

Top Bottom