***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You guys know what this means right? They have 0 faith in Streveler, and will resort back to Leidner when he is healthy. I actually like Streveler's running, although he's an injury waiting to happen.

As long as SJ doesn't stop us, we'll keep right on running. I'm all for creative offense, but creativity for its own sake makes little sense when the opponent is unable to defend a straight ahead ground game.

Yeah, that works real well against good teams. NOT! You see, we're one dimensional and all the good teams know that. Our only hope is Strevler because at least he makes it two dimensional.

As long as SJ doesn't stop us, we'll keep right on running. I'm all for creative offense, but creativity for its own sake makes little sense when the opponent is unable to defend a straight ahead ground game.

Agree although I would like to see an occasional pass mixed in just to get some work on it. But yeah as long as SJSU can't stop a basic run game there is no reason to go away from it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Since 2000, 6 teams have completed ZERO passes in a game.

- 4 were service academies
- Other 2: Ohio & N. Mexico
- Teams went 4-2
<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Gophers?src=hash">#Gophers</a></p>— Keith Leventhal (@KeithLeventhal) <a href="https://twitter.com/KeithLeventhal/status/513437566624755712">September 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good find! At this pace, Cobb does have a chance of finishing among the all time leaders for carries in a game.

We're running over 7 ypc with our backup QB. Anyone surprised by this game plan hasn't been paying attention.

Easily gives us the best odds of winning this game. It may not win us a game in the B1G, but I don't have a problem with it today.

+1. I was annoyed at first until I realized they can't stop us.

Agree although I would like to see an occasional pass mixed in just to get some work on it. But yeah as long as SJSU can't stop a basic run game there is no reason to go away from it.

I'd like to see that too, but ... oh wait, over the top but incomplete.

Decent throw, good coverage. love that you could tell we were not changing the play in the no huddle when Streveler isn't even under center getting his shoe on and the players are lined up ready to run the play.

You guys know what this means right? They have 0 faith in Streveler, and will resort back to Leidner when he is healthy. I actually like Streveler's running, although he's an injury waiting to happen.

Correct

Gotta catch that pass KJ!! The TE was wide open running up the seem too...might have been an easier throw.

Streveler can pass better than Liedner. I'm convinced. He throws something that resembles a spiral. Something Liedner can't do.

Streveler can pass better than Liedner. I'm convinced. He throws something that resembles a spiral. Something Liedner can't do.

I don't know whether he can throw better or not, but he hasn't had enough attempts for one to make a decision about that. Right now he is at least far more mobile than Leidner.

I don't know whether he can throw better or not, but he hasn't had enough attempts for one to make a decision about that. Right now he is at least far more mobile than Leidner.

This. He has looked much quicker.

Unfortunately, the only really well thrown ball was a drop.

Win or lose, this is the most embarrassed I've been to be a Gophers fan in years. You are a Big Ten team playing San Jose St for crying out loud. I don't care if the same play is working, you have to be able to pass the ball

this board is comical. Some people, especially someone who has been banned, are delusional

Go **** yourself.

Why you haven't been banned is beyond me.

UU, I agree with you. These stupid asses come on, comment wishing injury to our guys is not acceptable to me. But, WTF, they're drunk and know everything.

What would we do without Claeys and his Defense? Hope Wilson keeps up his great play and gets drafted!

Win or lose, this is the most embarrassed I've been to be a Gophers fan in years. You are a Big Ten team playing San Jose St for crying out loud. I don't care if the same play is working, you have to be able to pass the ball

I'll never apologize for a win, but will admit the approach today is nothing to brag about.

This is going to be a barn burner the way it's developing. We're going to stick with what has been working. Wait we're at the 30, let's pass a couple, just straight drop backs too. We r up 10, that's enough isn't it?

tissue-box.jpg

Top Bottom