***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's this about time Kill takes a few knees to end the half?

It'll be a dogfight in the second half now. Our one shining star decides to join the rest of the team and blow donkey.

Why in the hell are they trying to score from their 20 with less then 30 seconds on the clock. I am all for being aggressive in the right situation but just stupid play calling.

Absolutely fricking embarrassing. 3 TO's and at the 5 yard line and you feel the need to rush? Stupid! 1st time they've hurried up in the Kill era! And they didn't NEED too.

If anything at all this year, I want Cobb to reach 1500+ yards and be drafted at least in the 3rd round. Hopefully higher.

Why? What has CS5 done wrong?

I posted that right after he buried his shoulder into three defenders, just seems like he's going to get hurt if he keeps running like this.

Wow, was this the first time I've seen Jerry Kill with a Killer instinct?

Absolutely fricking embarrassing. 3 TO's and at the 5 yard line and you feel the need to rush? Stupid! 1st time they've hurried up in the Kill era! And they didn't NEED too.

Defense was reeling, offense was rolling. Why give them a time to catch their breath and get defensive subs in there?

100% the right call. It was a fumble on a hustle play, not a mental mistake.

Why even have a QB with this offense? Just throw Edwards behind center.

What a weird end to the half....nice 2nd effort by Streveler, still don't know what the heck SJSU was doing on offense but gotta love it when they give you a gift like that.

Why not just direct snap to Cobb at this point.

Top Bottom