***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

OK, there was a pass play that failed - probably won't see another one for another hour.

Big blog of weather about 80-90 minutes away. Should favor the run game.

BTN has become brutal with length and frequency of commercials.

That goes for all networks not just the BTN. The commercial breaks just keep getting longer and longer as they try and squeeze every ounce of revenue out of things. I can remember when the commercial breaks were 1 minute long during game telecast, now it seems like they are drifting out towards 3-4 minutes.

Nice run Streveler. That helps after 32 yards of penalty.

Great run...although maybe not the best idea to drop the shoulder at the end.

I don't care what the score is, our coaches are subpar at calling plays on both sides of the ball. San Jose's touchdown came because their coach was smarter than ours. Our offense stalls because our coach has no ability to mix things up. Just watched Maryland and Syracuse. Don't care what the score was. At least all their coaches have an idea how to mix things up. Our coaches make our players look inept.

Running Strev like this.... Perra might have to play in this game. I hope not but Streveler isn't backing down from hits... and it's worrisome.

0-2 on passes. Frankly, that one surprised me.

0-2 on passes. Frankly, that one surprised me.

When you're not mixing it up and forcing him to pass when the Defense knows you're gonna pass... is not good odds. Both pass attempts were on 3rd down.

When you're not mixing it up and forcing him to pass when the Defense knows you're gonna pass... is not good odds. Both pass attempts were on 3rd down.

It was 3rd and 3. Who thought they were going to pass?

Now we can't defend either. Poor effort from everyone not named Cobb so far.

It's just boring and predictable. Defense giving up big yards again too.

It was 3rd and 3. Who thought they were going to pass?

Isn't it more likely to be a pass on 3rd down? How about when it was 3rd and 8? Do you think they were ready for that one?

Can't believe they went for that 4th down basically at midfield. got a little lucky on the long pass because 3 DB's in the area but none of them were looking at the ball.

Nice d from Murray to knock that loose. We're playing with fire

How does San Jose state have a better passing attack?

Easy. They include the pass as an integral part of their offense and they practice it a lot. They also recruit quarterbacks who have some ability to pass.

I don't care what the score is, our coaches are subpar at calling plays on both sides of the ball. San Jose's touchdown came because their coach was smarter than ours. Our offense stalls because our coach has no ability to mix things up. Just watched Maryland and Syracuse. Don't care what the score was. At least all their coaches have an idea how to mix things up. Our coaches make our players look inept.

Have you ever considered getting a second drum?

Top Bottom