***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Friggin Dish Network only has the game in SD right now....would have been nice to see them do a little more with that first series but at least Santoso made a FG so that is a good sign.

Our offensive game planning is so awesome to open up games! What is that, like our 12th opening TD in the last 15 games? Plus, we're money with a short field when we start out!

We ALL knew they were gonna do a fake pass, streveler run. Why would the SJSU coaching staff be any different?

Still god awefully predictable and one dimensional...

Actually, all of the first 3 plays were right out of the "Limegrover Playbook". Run off-guard twice, then a QB keeper. The team does that same sequence about half of the time. Very similar to the way a 7th-grade team would play-call. Innovative.

Anthony NoPantsa. JK.

Really creative third down call. I don't dog Limegrover a whole lot, but there has to be some way they can spring a receiver free in that situation.

They could have at least tried to do that anyway. Barring an interception, they wouldn't be worse off. The defense has to be kind of disgusted with that. You get huge gift at the beginning of the game and and all you get is about 6 yards and 3 points.

WTF....QB draw on 3rd and 8.....are we calling their plays too?

Good stop! Now please do something, offense.

OK, still no throws, but Leidner couldn't hace done that.

This kid is a BEAST!

DAVID COOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This coaching staff.... I mean great if we can run all day and never attempt one pass, but how does that help Streveler gain confidence? We won't be able to do this against B10 competition.

So they got a touchdown, still boring play calling. ;)

Way to go Gophers!

Now back to your regularly scheduled whining.

This SJSU defense is really really bad. Which is good, that should hopefully allow the run game to control things and hopefully they can give Streveler some high percentage passing chances to gain some confidence moving the ball through the air as well.

This coaching staff.... I mean great if we can run all day and never attempt one pass, but how does that help Streveler gain confidence? We won't be able to do this against B10 competition.

I get that a win is a win, but how does running the ball every play make this team better in the long run????

I get that a win is a win, but how does running the ball every play make this team better in the long run????

Still early, no reason to force things in the passing game when there are massive holes to run through on offense

Way to go Gophers!

Now back to your regularly scheduled whining.

Heh heh, yep. This place is a graveyard today, things must be going well. Oh, I see MCV is here to let us know we still suck.

It doesn't. They ran this way against SJSU last year and were still pummeled by Iowa and Michigan in the next two games.

Heh heh, yep. This place is a graveyard today, things must be going well. Oh, I see MCV is here to let us know we still suck.

See your here to be a prick as usual so I guess all is right with the world. Don't think the team sucks and have not said we suck so not sure what that shot was for.

soften up the defense with the run and they will drop down a safety to help out. should open things up for the pass.

I'm setting the over/under on Streveler pass attempts at 6. Any takers?

Good job again Limey, let's go away from the play averaging 12 yards per carry. Let's try handing off to the motion guy which we've sucked at executing since u got here.

Top Bottom