***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Watch them punt it on 4th down in the red zone.

This reminded me a lot of the Wisconsin game. Clearly a better team out of the gate and then we make some mistakes to let the other team back in the game

Is right

So I assume all you folks are calling for Kill to be fired? He is a moron, can't stack up, etc.

Not one single person has said Kill should be fired. But this was a very disappointing performance by the coaching staff and the team on the field.

Bad weekend to be a Gopher fan. How many times have I said that?

Far too often it seems. I'm getting used to it, but don't like it. I didn't drink last night, but I may tie one on shortly. Drinking medicinally so to speak.

I get tired of the announcers always giving us cudos as we lose. We lost today. They should be talking up Missouri. I'm tired of moral victories, and certainly tired of the "aw...they're so cute trying to play with the big boys against all odds" from commentators.

That was the 4th down play you go for....really....won't matter in the end result but come on that was a terrible play call in that situation.

This reminded me a lot of the Wisconsin game. Clearly a better team out of the gate and then we make some mistakes to let the other team back in the game

It's been an ongoing theme with Gopher teams in big games. They hype the contest, talk in the media about how ready they are for the challenge and then the moment adversity hits, they fold like a cheap suit. That's Gopher revenue sports in a nutshell.

Our coaches trust our QB so much they let a WR throw a fourth down pass.

At least I don't live in Iowa.

Our trick play book should be burned and the ashes buried in a concrete box in the
Marianas Trench.

After Mitch's fades...I don't let him throw either

Not that it matters, but you have an All-American tight end and you run that crap on the 5 on 4th down? What happened to getting your TE to settle down in front of the linebackers at the goal line and using his big body to win the ball?

Let the Norwood Teague "Dollar By Dollar" era begin. Nice f-kn 4th down play. Looking forward to scalping a few games next year rather than season ticket holding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigers cover the spread. Too bad we shot ourselves in the foot with this game.

I don't think we were clearly better then Wisconsin or better then them at all. We came out fired up with momentum & when they settled down & played their game, well, we seen the outcome. I think we were evenly matched but I do think we are 1 notch below Wisconsin in the Run Game & when we fix that we'll be dominant again against them. In my opinion... I could've seen the game different then you...

Honestly I think we'd have done better playing them in early December. We sure didn't look like we had 15 extra practices.

Top Bottom