***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Pinkel and all his players should send Jerry and his team a big thank you card. Gophers have done everything they can to give Missouri the game.

They're friends maybe this is a late Christmas present from Jerry... :cry:

Why do I even watch bowl games or Wisconsin games anymore? We all know the outcome before they start.

We were pretty bad today outside of the first quarter. Missouri was ripe to be beat and we played like ****. On to next year.

Another bowl loss. Can't wait to hear the blame on the facilities again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only we had a chance to get a field goal at some point in this game..... Oh wait.

Gotta agree with the announcers, you have to go for it there even if it is a bad situation. Missouri will kill a bunch of clock and we still need to score twice.

Ball game. Seven straight bowl losses. ****ing unbelievable.

Ha! Of course Jerry punts. Gutless.

After those 3 horrible throws by Mitch do you REALLY blame him? Honestly? This is what happens when Mitch *HAS* to throw... this is the Mitch we've seen for 2 years & we are letting box scores trick us when he hasn't been the focus this game. Mizz wanted to shut down Cobb & they're doing that. Now that Mizz is focused on Mitch seeing how down we are we are seeing the Mitch we always see...

Defense is officially out of gas....

Between yesterday's gag job from the basketball team and today's gag job from the football team, this has been a quintessential Gophers sports holiday, hasn't it?

Defense dead. At least we have that Maxx SC top 10 play. On to the next 8-5 season...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a clown show. Maybe my additional seat "donation" will help with coaching decisions.

This is unfortunately becoming comical and all too common. Was really hoping today would be the day this team would turn the corner.

Three cheers for the 340 rush yards that our defense gave up.

Top Bottom