*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

Defense has definitely done a pretty good job today. If the Offense was more effective we could be up 3 scores right now...

i just fired up the computer to assert to my fellow Gopherholers that Gopher football is definitely, 100%, without a doubt CURSED. As the computer was booting up, Manuel gets a pick 6. Now, I'm only 95% sure we're cursed!

And I am sure Kill is offering no coaching input into the game at all, right?

I have no idea, and neither do you.

I'm assuming he handed over the keys and just addressed the team. Not trying to get into a pissing match

i just fired up the computer to assert to my fellow Gopherholers that Gopher football is definitely, 100%, without a doubt CURSED. As the computer was booting up, Manuel gets a pick 6. Now, I'm only 95% sure we're cursed!

....down to 85% certain......Go Gophers...............yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course it's Claeys squad bailing out Limegrover's.

I don't get this team ... one game Leidner is awesome, Nelson is terrible. The next it is switched. One game we throw the ball, the next we don't. One drive we look good, the next completely inept.

I like the team playing right now.

What a terrible freaking call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the hell can that line judge make that call from that angle?

What a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing terrible call that *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# sucking mother *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#er! I am so sick and tired of bad luck, bad calls and bad finishes!

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I am in the minority, but not sure I like Kill being at the game.

If Claey's is the coach, you need to let him be the coach. Kill being there sort of undercuts his authority. Also causes the focus to be more on Coach Kill than it was before than on the actual game.

There is a reason teams don't have two head coaches, but that is basically what we have right now.

I agree with you. What happened to Kill focusing on his health? Claeys gave hints a couple of times during the week that Kill might be there and now he does show up? I think this leads to questions on if he has been involved with the team during the week and if he really has been focusing on his health 100%. Oh well, hope Coach Kill is doing better, that's the most important thing.

Hope the NU player is alright. Nelson keeps the pads low.

Top Bottom