*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

I think we'll kick a FG... I think we were waiting for the quarter to end to get the wind...

Just got caught up to live action.

Impressed with the defense. Both defenses with some big hits.

Interesting if we go for it (instead of just trying to draw them offside).

This is one of those moments when you have to be "conservative" and take the 3 (hopefully). It's not too long of a FG attempt at this point.

WE need the offense to win this in the 4th... the D has done there job

I agree with you. What happened to Kill focusing on his health? Claeys gave hints a couple of times during the week that Kill might be there and now he does show up? I think this leads to questions on if he has been involved with the team during the week and if he really has been focusing on his health 100%. Oh well, hope Coach Kill is doing better, that's the most important thing.

you guys are nuts. this is a team of coaches. no one is undermining anybody. they're a freaking team. they've been together for 20 years. use your fricking head....

you guys are nuts. this is a team of coaches. no one is undermining anybody. they're a freaking team. they've been together for 20 years. use your fricking head....

Look on the bright side. Something else to disagree about!

(And I agree with you. Kill is the head coach. His presence in the press box is not a problem. At all.

That was awfully close to a fumble there.

Look on the bright side. Something else to disagree about!

(And I agree with you. Kill is the head coach. His presence in the press box is not a problem. At all.

I'm not saying he is undermining anyone, just saying he is opening himself up to questions on if he is focusing on his health 100%, I'm a Kill supporter.

How wasn't it holding on the receiver on reverse?

So lets say Claey's wants to do one thing in the game or play one quarterback in the game and Kill another. Who do the players listen to? Claeys' the acting head coach or Kill the on a leave of absence head coach?

Don't get me wrong, it isn't a huge controversial issue I have my pitchfork out about, just think it can create some complications you don't need. I have no problem if Kill is sitting there as a fan just watching quietly, but I have a hard time believing that is the case and that sort of throws out the "focussing on my health" comments. Nor do I believe Kill and Claeys agree on every decision 100% of the time. Just rubs me the wrong way a bit I guess. That's all. Didn't mean to start a fight and throw out a bunch of freaking and frickings.

I'm not saying he is undermining anyone, just saying he is opening himself up to questions on if he is focusing on his health 100%, I'm a Kill supporter.

Well we know Judd will question it since he is Mr. private investigator.

Top Bottom