*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

I can't say that I've ever seen a team run a play action in a 2-minute drill. The play action is usually used to be misdirect on obvious run plays. I'm not sure it is going to be effective against a prevent defense.

I think I wrote pass action? To be clear: Every team has a two minute plan of attack that incorporates safe passing plays. We run up the middle and then are forced to throw deeper - which is what you don't want to see.

Nice run Cobb!!

So, an alumnus who delivers an inspirational speech before the game is there in a coaching capacity?

Is Galloway trying to find some rules violation?

Of course, it's a bit annoying that after every play they have to pan to Kill standing there doing nothing.

I think I wrote pass action? To be clear: Every team has a two minute plan of attack that incorporates safe passing plays. We run up the middle and then are forced to throw deeper - which is what you don't want to see.

Nice run Cobb!!

I may have misread. I am frustrated with his play calling as well, but I have to imagine that Limegrover is smart enough to be seeing the same things that we see.

Of course, it's a bit annoying that after every play they have to pan to Kill standing there doing nothing.

Haha, I know, I was just trying to add to cncmin's "sarcastic saturday" theme. They've talked about him and showed him in the booth for 10 straight minutes now.

I'm sure I am in the minority, but not sure I like Kill being at the game.

If Claey's is the coach, you need to let him be the coach. Kill being there sort of undercuts his authority. Also causes the focus to be more on Coach Kill than it was before than on the actual game.

There is a reason teams don't have two head coaches, but that is basically what we have right now.

And that was an absolutely terrible call. Just plain awful.

Top Bottom