*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD ***

These commentators are dumb, Henry had a catch in first half

Exactly. I'm not sure why people think that suddenly Limegrover just decided to make different calls. When your offense is working with the base stuff, it opens everything up. Whether you're a passing offense or a running offense, when you gash a team with the easy stuff, you can start changing looks more and more.

Uh, NO. This is nowhere near the same game called by Limegrover prior to 2nd half vs. Northwestern.

Terrible *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing time to come it with a case of the drops. Come on guys...finish out this game like winners. Too many mistakes this half already.

Three straight failed executions on plays that were set up very well. Engle made that huge TD catch, but has missed 3 late, plus the slip on another well-thrown ball on 3rd and 10. The receivers will have to step up and make a couple of plays yet if the Gophers hope to win this game.

Our DBs seem to do well in basic coverage, but don't find the ball too well.

Uh, NO. This is nowhere near the same game called by Limegrover prior to 2nd half vs. Northwestern.

Well not non-conference, obviously. But what I'm saying is, we started off very similarly as usual, but with success, you can shake things up more. When you're going 3 and out half of your possessions, it's hard to really be all that creative.

Hopefully NE gets conservative inside the 20 & ends up settling for a FG...

Well not non-conference, obviously. But what I'm saying is, we started off very similarly as usual, but with success, you can shake things up more. When you're going 3 and out half of your possessions, it's hard to really be all that creative.

Only the first play of the game was similar to the first 6 1/2 games of 2013 offensive Gopher football.

Gophers keep letting Abdullah go free on the option. Holy cow, this is Perry screen-pass 2003 all over again.

Need long drive, chew clock, score TD...

Their FG kicker and punter are having a huge impact in this game.

Now starts our victory march...we have to score on this drive to win this game...lets see if the boys got it in them to finish what they have started today. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom