*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Crap, I was wondering when Martinez was gonna get a burst on us.

These announcers, c'mon dude he didn't "intend to injure", how ridiculous.

The flags have been fortunate today, that should have been a penalty on the hit..

Good time for a 10 minute offensive drive.

Minn made the same mistakes on that defensive set that Nebraska has been making all day. 4th quarter will be very interesting. I hope Limegrover keeps doing what's been working and doesn't just shell up.

Well that was too easy and too fast. These announcers are completely for Nebraska, are they not supposed to be neutral?

Why are we not hitting Martinez on every pitch? Our ends stand flat footed and then chase the pitch...hit the Qb every time! Force the pitch and punish the QB! Make him wish they never run the play again and make him flinch...he'll pitch it into the ground before too long!

Great call! (and execution) Where have these TE waggles been all year?

Why are we not hitting Martinez on every pitch? Our ends stand flat footed and then chase the pitch...hit the Qb every time! Force the pitch and punish the QB! Make him wish they never run the play again and make him flinch...he'll pitch it into the ground before too long!

I'd rather they follow Abdullah and force Martinez to run inside. In lieu of that, yes, smash Martinez.

Even tho the gutless moderators on this board deleted my two threads about Limegrover...he obviously got my email. Open the play book and try to score!

Loving the backside TE action and the seem routes.

Lets stick this pig in the end zone and leave no doubt as to who was the better team today!

Well that was too easy and too fast. These announcers are completely for Nebraska, are they not supposed to be neutral?

They do seem to be biased toward Nebraska. On the other hand, can't blame them for wondering where the flags were for the OoB penalty and hit to the head. Refs have evened up the calls and no calls, IMO, through the first 3 quarters.

This is what happens when the Defense is forced to respect your ground game...

Exactly. I'm not sure why people think that suddenly Limegrover just decided to make different calls. When your offense is working with the base stuff, it opens everything up. Whether you're a passing offense or a running offense, when you gash a team with the easy stuff, you can start changing looks more and more.

Cobb is really running hard and gaining some hard fought for yards.

This is what happens when the Defense is forced to respect your ground game...

Easier to run the ball when you aren't predictable. Been looking for this kind of running game creativity since Mason left. Win or lose, this "play to win" mentality must be the template for Kill's staff going forward.

Uh oh, receivers starting to drop some passes....not good.

oh my lord, 2 bad drops for potential big gains back to back. Ouch

Top Bottom