*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD ***

The Rose Bowl curse should be over now. Hopefully the Gophs can put together a whole season to make it happen.

Yeeeeee - hawww!

Pretty good game for a young team.

I have so much nervous energy I need to go to the bar and slam a beer or 8.. Woohoo!!!

The announcers wouldn't stop talking about how young Nebraska was...well...we're pretty young too at some key positions.

Where's that "Limegrover is chicken****" thread? I haven't had that much fun watching the Gopher offense in a LONG time.

But the Sagarin ratings said we wouldn't win????

I'm starting to think it's just fine to storm the field whenever the students want. Why not celebrate a win with the players? Get the party started!

I was actually asking if they would...glad they did! This has to be good for recruiting, especially the in-state kids.

Amazing. Didn't think I would see this again in my lifetime - first win in 53 years against Huskers.

Signature win in my book. I have been waiting my entire life to see the Gophers beat Nebraska.

gopherinpain is on suicide watch due to the Gophers winning. What a wonderful effort by the players and excellent gameplan by the coaching staff. Be proud Minnesota!!!!!!!!

Brick by Brick. Great win for the program, the young men on the team and the Fans!

Top Bottom