*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osienieks is a no good loser! He traveled, turned it over, and fouled. Whoever scouted him should be terminated immediately.

I continue to consistently see why Oto should be no where near the floor for a B1G ten team.

What is in Oto's head? A stupid turnover, and then a foul that was too soft to do anything to alter the easy basket, but hard enough to give him an extra free throw. That play (a light token foul on a guy going up for an easy bucket to set up the and one) is probably the individual play that ticks me off more than any other in basketball.

Has anyone registered firetubbysmith.com or tubbysmithforusccoach.com yet?

Passing the ball to the sideline against the press, exactly where Iowa wants to trap? C'mon man!

What is in Oto's head? A stupid turnover, and then a foul that was too soft to do anything to alter the easy basket, but hard enough to give him an extra free throw. That play (a light token foul on a guy going up for an easy bucket to set up the and one) is probably the individual play that ticks me off more than any other in basketball.

+1. If your gonna foul someone, make it worth it.

We're going to lose a game that we led by 16 by 15 + points. It's as epic of a collapse as I've seen. Tubby now has to find a way to beat OSU or Indiana or his seat will be back to blazin' hot.

I will kick your @ss old man. Get out of your mother flippin shelter and actually plant your eyes on the screen. Top of your bifocals for near sightedness.

If you think this team is halfway decent, you know you've lost your marbles.

No one is defending this. We just think you are being an idiot.

Why do we insist on having a big make decisions and handle the ball why in the world would you want ingram and oto handle the ball. Guy has made no adjustment in a 37-10 run. Tubby cannot make any adjustments it is sad that the game has passed him by but it has

I continue to consistently see why Oto should be no where near the floor for a B1G ten team.

Yet continues to see solid minutes. What does he bring to this team other than turnovers, poor shooting, poor defense, and stupid decisions.

I will kick your @ss old man. Get out of your mother flippin shelter and actually plant your eyes on the screen. Top of your bifocals for near sightedness.

Heh

What a constructive comment. You should e a debate teacher!

We're going to lose a game that we led by 16 by 15 + points. It's as epic of a collapse as I've seen. Tubby now has to find a way to beat OSU or Indiana or his seat will be back to blazin' hot.

Gophers will make a run. Will it be good enough? Stay tuned.

Getting the ball into he middle of the zone opens everything up (still have to hit the shots). But when EE gets the ball at high post, good things happen.

I wish Gophers would realize this. The offense flows so much better when Elliot gets the ball in the high post.

And the dumpster explodes into flame. Good day folks. Hope you enjoy your toasted marshmallows

I would really like to see some sort of intensity or life out of our guys on either end of the floor!!!

mnsports255 is 16. He is too young to be drunk and obnoxious here.

Gophers-Iowa

Looks like Tubby won't be dancing after this one. 12 min to go. Somebody tell Eliason a) get your hands up on offense at the high post, b) when you catch the ball turn and face the basket. He finally did and fed Mbakwe for a score. What is the point of Williams in the backcourt vs the press?

For stating the obvious?

That's what I'm trying to say. I never said I don't like my team, but it's obvious that the team is awful! I hope it can change, but i really am calling it like it is. Take the average varsity player in Minnesota and put it in place of Osienieks, and you have an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom