*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind the perimeter: swing the ball for 30 seconds. 5 seconds left jack up shot.

Fire tubby!

Since it seems to be a sin to mention if Lafayette wins or not, how about mentioning that Gopher opponent American U won their game today?! lol

Fuggin Mbakwe make your free throws, 4th grade traveling players are more consistent than you!

Behind the perimeter: swing the ball for 30 seconds. 5 seconds left jack up shot.

Fire tubby!

Ya, I am amazed at you, mnsports...16 years old and know all of the answers. Hang in there, bud.

Not true. If gets 3 then he sits til half. He can play the second half until he gets to 4. If he gets 4 with say 15 minutes left you have to sit him for 10 minutes or so. How is that any different than doing it in the 1st half?

Would you rather have him on bench in first or second half? I would go with second. The problem is our players aren't disciplined enough not to pick up the third foul in first half (or fourth in second).

WTF kind of HC offense is that?! Why can we not figure out the zone?!

Would you rather have him on bench in first or second half? I would go with second. The problem is our players aren't disciplined enough not to pick up the third foul in first half (or fourth in second).

I want him on the bench as little as possible. It's possible he could have played the rest of the 1st half with 2 fouls. But we'll never know.

This is not a tournament team... Everybody, I mean everybody is awful. Learn how to shot fake you losers. All of them are worthless.

Why is 'Dre hollins the only person close to the basket rebounding?! Are you kidding me?! What is EE in there for then?

When can we change the nickname "6th place Tubby" to 8th place tubby? After the Ohio state game? God it would be nice to see our coach make one adjustment.

This is not a tournament team... Everybody, I mean everybody is awful. Learn how to shot fake you losers. All of them are worthless.

Word of advice from an old fart here...settle down.

Maybe Tubby can take over the dance line and let the dance coach run the offense?

There is no way a basic 2-3 zone should give anyone this much trouble. I'm begining to question if we have a zone offense.

Agree i struggle to see how we win 3 more games and if 8-10 gets them in oh well we will be one and done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom