*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing Rodney is pretty hurt, otherwise he'd be in.....I would think......

For all of you who are complaining about the offense; how do you design an offense for five players who cannot hit a shot from more than 10 feet away from the basket. I sure haven't seen one yet.

For all of you who are complaining about the offense; how do you design an offense for five players who cannot hit a shot from more than 10 feet away from the basket. I sure haven't seen one yet.

Consistent ball movement maybe?

Agree i struggle to see how we win 3 more games and if 8-10 gets them in oh well we will be one and done

For sure. I'd decline the bid. Teams that struggle down the stretch never win an NCAA game. Never.

Minnesota is a veteran team but seriously one would think they had never seen a zone before.

True, true. And when we drive, we just get blocked. Every time.

Wed, Feb 20 at (13) Ohio St. L
Tue, Feb 26 (1) Indiana L
Sat, Mar 2 Penn St. W
Wed, Mar 6 at Nebraska W
Sat, Mar 9 at Purdue L

There is your 8-10, I gave them the benefit of the doubt against Nebraska even though they played MSU pretty well at home last night. This program has been poorly coached and poorly recruited for years now and will not get any better with the Tubster.

HTML:

Flip on Big Ten Network and actually watch the game you bloody homer... You could learn a thing or 2.

mnsports, I have tried to quietly settle you down before you piss more people off with your "I can, everyone else sucks" mentality. Do me a favor...go take a dump and relax your sphincter.

Surprised they got the whistle out of their a$$ to call a foul their...

mnsports, I have tried to quietly settle you down before you piss more people off with your "I can, everyone else sucks" mentality. Do me a favor...go take a dump and relax your sphincter.

Dude is a bad troll. Just ignore him and everyone's GH experience gets a lot better.

Wait you can throw it to the man playing high post against a zone? I thought you had to screen at the top of the key for 33 seconds then chuck a 3

As much as EE is out of control sometimes. eE sure does hustle!

Getting the ball into he middle of the zone opens everything up (still have to hit the shots). But when EE gets the ball at high post, good things happen.

mnsports255 --

Show some respect dude, seriously. He's just giving you some good advice learned from being on this planet FOUR TIMES? as long as you have been. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom