*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's what I'm trying to say. I never said I don't like my team, but it's obvious that the team is awful! I hope it can change, but i really am calling it like it is. Take the average varsity player in Minnesota and put it in place of Osienieks, and you have an improvement.

Do it without sounding like a crying baby or temper tantrum stricken 12 yr old.

Thank god we had a 16 point lead early or this would be really ugly.

Why does joe constantly just throw the ball out of bounds when driving? Happens 2 to 3 times a game

Just turned the tv off

I can't believe what I have been watching. A 15 point lead and then the team decides to stall out the shot clock and if they don't turn it over before the shot clock gets down to 2 or 3 seconds, then take a desperate shot. What kind of game plan does Tubby have anyway. What's the answer???? We all know but don't talk about it.

Oh well. The hockey team follows and they will get my attention.

Worst coaching job of the year. Have had 30 minutes to adjust and he sits on his hands. Honestly we have the 10th best coach in b10

I'll just let you people figure out that this team isn't the second coming of Kentucky 11-12.

Shocker right? I suppose you guys are still twisted enough to think this team will be successful in the tournament.

Worst coaching job of the year. Have had 30 minutes to adjust and he sits on his hands. Honestly we have the 10th best coach in b10

I would go with the 20th best, there has to be some assistants in front of him.

Worse coaching job of the year. Have had 30 minutes to adjust and he sits on his hands. Honestly we have the 10th best coach in b10

Hey now, you are going to upset some people with that post.

Worst coaching job of the year. Have had 30 minutes to adjust and he sits on his hands.

+1. This can't happen against a senior back court against a mediocre team. I'm done defending Tubby. Make the tournament or it's time for a change.

I can't believe what I have been watching. A 15 point lead and then the team decides to stall out the shot clock and if they don't turn it over before the shot clock gets down to 2 or 3 seconds, then take a desperate shot. What kind of game plan does Tubby have anyway. What's the answer???? We all know but don't talk about it.

Oh well. The hockey team follows and they will get my attention.

Probably a good idea. My blood pressure just went through the roof! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom