*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Tubby incompetent or just unwilling to change his scheme against the zone?

Never seen a team play zone offense and get absolutely 0 touches in this middle. Outcoached again, get make adjustments, down 4-5 at half absolute joke.

Team cannot hold a lead to save their life...thats not all on the athletes...this is a poorly coached team in all facets.

I just can't believe we lost a 16 point lead. Why does this always happen to gopher teams?! UGH!!!

This team is just so undisciplined and confused that at this point it has to be Tubby's fault. The offense is pointless, unconstructive, and awful...

Is anyone besides me shocked that Iowa would play a zone defense? I just would never imagine that a team would do that.

Come out and act like we have never seen a zone again. Well just keep setting picks and throwing the ball 60 feet up in the air side to side.

Regardless of whose fault this is - and there is plenty to go around- that might be the worst 10 minutes of basketball by one team that I have ever seen. That is just plain awful. 16 point lead and you can't even limp into the locker room with a lead? Unreal.

Come out and act like we have never seen a zone again. Well just keep setting picks and throwing the ball 60 feet up in the air side to side.

Exactly!! I don't get it!! So frustrating!!

Is anyone besides me shocked that Iowa would play a zone defense? I just would never imagine that a team would do that.

It seems to be some revolutionary new defense that I have never seen before. Its almost as if instead of guarding players, the defenders are each accountable for a sector of the court. Mindblowing!

The most mentally fragile team I have ever seen. It all starts with the incompetence of Tubby and his staff. Why every team does not run a 1-3-1 or 2-3 against us is ridiculous. They should lose by double digits now.

First Half: Rodney Williams - 0 of 0 shooting, one assist, one rebound. Need more here if we're gonna win.

Please, please, please- some major conference school come after Tubby post season.

Tubby has to get off his stupid rule of sitting Dre for huge amounts of time with 2 fouls. This offense is a train-wreck without him. Play him until he has at least 3. If we lose because he fouls out, fine. At least go down fighting.

Nothing to worry about. Regardless if Minnesota loses this game as long as
Team A beats Team B
Team C beats Team D
Team E and F win but G and H lose I am sure the Gophers RPI will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom