***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

#14 was running straight at the guy. He is potentially blocking in the eyes of the ref. The grab could have been called. No one is open today. Run Cobb and maybe try Streveler

LOL. No pass interference, defensive holding, anything. NICE, you ****ing refs.

I didn't see anything worth calling there. The defense needs to step up here with better pursuit on their quarterback and hopefully try to get us a turnover. They've stepped up before when getting down by two scores. They need to do it again.

Lot of game left but having the game getting to the point where it's in the hands of Leidner certainly not ideal.

I didn't see anything worth calling there. The defense needs to step up here with better pursuit on their quarterback and hopefully try to get us a turnover. They've stepped up before when getting down by two scores. They need to do it again.

I see you're qualified to be a B1G ref.

God, please send us a quarterback and a third down stop.

You didn't see anything worth calling??..... Oh my.....

Then you need to read the rule book.

DL is toast with Freshmen. Need another bye or at least 20 minute half break.

No, but I'm not a crying loser who immediately blames the refs when his team isn't winning either.

That is a weak argument. Why have refs then, or penalties if they don't affect the game?

So you didn't see where the defender was hanging onto his jersey for 8 yards? If that wasn't holding, then holding should never be called.

We know exactly what they are doing and still can't stop them. This is going to be a long day unfortunately.

So you didn't see where the defender was hanging onto his jersey for 8 yards? If that wasn't holding, then holding should never be called.

Leidner shouldn't have thrown the ball to him. Refs don't see every violation on the field. That would be next to impossible.

What has happened to our D. Come on BBC.

You guys need to work on your arguments. Do you understand any of the rules of the game of football? Serious question.

Not saying it wasn't interference but you go with the same act every week regardless. The blaming of the refs for the Gophers losing at any point in a game is tiresome.

son of a that would have been huge

Horrible angles by Cameron Botticelli.

Damn. That potential interception was the break we needed.

OK, 3rd down. Need this one.

Oh Calhoun that would have been very close to a pick 6. Have to catch that.

Leidner shouldn't have thrown the ball to him. Refs don't see every violation on the field. That would be next to impossible.

This is not what you said though. You said there was nothing there to be called.

Just not our day. At the very least BBC takes that back and gives us good field position.

Top Bottom