***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If that goes past the line of scrimmage isn't that a dead ball?

Mortell needs to practice tackling.

Eff this game, it's been pre determined were not going to win this game. 7-5 and another crappy bowl loss.

Great idea, just flat stop blocking greggery. He's such a job factor
Stop following the Gophs if you already know what will happen

Absolutely a winnable game and we are $hitting the bed right now.

Hate to state the obvious but are kicking game blows today. The read option on second down hurts to Cobb scores touchdown if we give them the ball.

that is on the coaches, that 3 rd and 5 call was horse****---run up the guts on these pusses, Liedener passing to the endzone, seriously wtf---gophers being gophers

From 30 yards Kareem Abdul-Jabbar shouldn't be able to block the field-goal.

That is all on Santoso. Way too low for such a short FG. Gregory didn't even get much penetration on the block.

He didn't get penetration. The kick was just too low.

How so? If you tip a field goal it's a dead ball, right? I thought it has to go backwards

No it's like a punt. If it crosses the LOS the defense can advance.

Game.... Leidner is inept to bring us back. I'm ready for a new QB. He is the weakest link on offense. What's the point of keeping him at QB if we have to keep our offense relegated to just 5 plays. (Cobb up middle, Jet Sweep, Leidner read, Liedner bootleg to williams) Oops, I lied... only 4 plays in our arsenal.

that is on the coaches, that 3 rd and 5 call was horse****---run up the guts on these pusses, Liedener passing to the endzone, seriously wtf---gophers being gophers

but...but...Liedner's a great passer.

Top Bottom