***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Game.... Leidner is inept to bring us back. I'm ready for a new QB. He is the weakest link on offense. What's the point of keeping him at QB if we have to keep our offense relegated to just 5 plays. (Cobb up middle, Jet Sweep, Leidner read, Liedner bootleg to williams) Oops, I lied... only 4 plays in our arsenal.

We are only down 2 TD's and there is still 5 minutes left in this half and a whole second half. Way too early to give up on the game. That being said the offense needs to get some points here because they get the ball to start the second half and our defense is not exactly shutting them down.

Talk about fair-weather fans...

It is possible to be critical, disappointed, angry, upset and pessimistic about the Gophers' chances after a "punch in the gut" turnaround play like that without simultaneously being disloyal. Games are lost on plays like that. We went from 14-10 down to 21-7 down with the Huskers getting the initiative. This is going to be tough to turn around and I personally hate this because it's a movie we've all seen before that's on its seemingly 800th sequel. I hope we can recover from this.

I'd really like to know if all these read options are truly a read option. That last one should have been as easy of a decision to keep it as there will ever be.

limey will get super creative if minny is down by 2 scores in the 2nd half. all stops pulled out

LOL. No pass interference, defensive holding, anything. NICE, you ****ing refs.

And now we're not going to get a call. The defender was hanging on the entire route.

Let's play a game. What's better? McNeil's season free throw percentage, or Mitch Leidner's completion percentage today?

We need to get an effing call from the refs to for Christ sake that was ridiculous.

Nowhere to go with that okay everyone covered.

It is possible to be critical, disappointed, angry, upset and pessimistic about the Gophers' chances after a "punch in the gut" turnaround play like that without simultaneously being disloyal. Games are lost on plays like that. We went from 14-10 down to 21-7 down with the Huskers getting the initiative. This is going to be tough to turn around and I personally hate this because it's a movie we've all seen before that's on its seemingly 800th sequel. I hope we can recover from this.

Good post.

WERE DEFINITELY IN LINCOLN, HOW THE HELL WAS THAT NOT HOLDING, INTERFERENCE, TAKE YOUR PICK?!

The answer is Mitch Leidner. He's 3 for 8. McNeil is 2 for 8. :drink:

And now we're not going to get a call. The defender was hanging on the entire route.

Probably should have been called but wasn't because the kid made a play on the ball.

Defense needs to keep them from getting any more points before halftime.

Our receivers are not helping mitch out. Run the damn ball.

Nice non call on the pass interference. I don't care what you guys say, this is a joke.

As I've stated before, the officials dictate the outcome way too much. Now we've got perfect example of either pass interference or defensive holding and neither is called.

Top Bottom