***OFFICIAL CHICAGO STATE AT MINNESOTA WINTER STORM 2022 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This Chicago State program is 2-33 in true road games dating back to 2020 (0-11 this year) with their 2 wins coming against IUPUI and Lamar last year. They have lost every road game this season by nearly 15 ppg (lost 11 of 13 by double digits). The fact this is a one possession game with 10 seconds left tells us all we need to know about this team and how long of a year it will be.

All that means is that Chicago State was a wounded animal backed into a corner and you know you are gonna get a battle when that happens. And in case you know it alls forgot, this team is young, real young, embryonic young.

It's like a semi misses the car bumper by 3 inches.

Keep driving but who is driving.

All that means is that Chicago State was a wounded animal backed into a corner and you know you are gonna get a battle when that happens. And in case you know it alls forgot, this team is young, real young, embryonic young.
And our Young team literally almost lost to the worst team in college basketball. And also, stop saying they are young. Thompson played a ton of minutes along with Cooper (not young), Battle (not young), Garcia (not young), Samuels (not young)

As someone who did not see or watch a single second, I am going to try to just pretend this didnt happen.

I would hazard a guess that the 4.2% odds to go 0'fer on the B1G season will take a slight bump north of 5% after this display.

our free throws today!! lol

how TT can get as many minutes as Payne is quite honestly depressing....

Samuals getting 18 minutes is gross as well....but who the heck do you play instead of him

And our Young team literally almost lost to the worst team in college basketball. And also, stop saying they are young. Thompson played a ton of minutes along with Cooper (not young), Battle (not young), Garcia (not young), Samuels (not young)

I am not going to bore you with a bunch of numbers, but you can take my word that we are the youngest team in Division 1 basketball.

Four Gopher guards' scoring line, 11 pts, 4-16 shooting, against Chicago State, at home...pretty much details the problem.

The gifted extra point on the deflection made Chi State have to attempt a 3 at the end. TTs dunk would have been the game winner.

If that ball doesn't go in...

I can imagine Coach Gillion being upset when a reporter asks if he considered this a moral victory. His response will probably be it's going to be a long long year if we couldnt even beat this team

LOL St Thomas beat this same team by 20 yikes…
That's concerning, as is the fact that the Gophs haven't covered the spread against these last two cupcakes. That would seem to indicate that they're not improving the way we've been hoping and expecting. It's not unreasonable to expect them to start playing better at some point, but they might not, and if so, when?

Top Bottom