***OFFICIAL CHICAGO STATE AT MINNESOTA WINTER STORM 2022 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Take Thompson out of the game and put in Payne, FFS!
Mark my words, Payne will transfer. He knows he is the best big man and CBJ is screwing it up by not playing him. He see's his team stepping on their D***s against this garbage team

So, I'm not real clear on this. Are you guys saying we are lousy or good? It is hard to understand. Just be direct.

How does the "don't say anything negative" going to spin this game?

Some of the more enthusiastic Ben Johnson fans seem to be busy this Thursday afternoon, so I am going to do my best to fill in.

First off, yes this Chicago St. is 3-11, but against teams from Indiana they are 3-0, which for you math experts out there is undefeated.

Gophers are just a lousy, lousy team right now. In almost all areas. Actually I can't think of one thing they do well.
Gophers guard play is at a D-3 level. Need to start to recruit players who can shoot the ball. Need a lead guard that can create and make others better. Our Bigs are not the problem. Guard play is NOT GOOD!!

58-55 MN ten seconds left, CSU ball, time out.

This Chicago State program is 2-33 in true road games dating back to 2020 (0-11 this year) with their 2 wins coming against IUPUI and Lamar last year. They have lost every road game this season by nearly 15 ppg (lost 11 of 13 by double digits). The fact this is a one possession game with 10 seconds left tells us all we need to know about this team and how long of a year it will be.

I'll take a win in finals week but might be the worst 2nd half I've seen per box score.

Some of the more enthusiastic Ben Johnson fans seem to be busy this Thursday afternoon, so I am going to do my best to fill in.

First off, yes this Chicago St. is 3-11, but against teams from Indiana they are 3-0, which for you math experts out there is undefeated.
Southern Indiana is a juggernaut nowadays

Freshman basically shutout in the second half. Maybe got a couple.

Top Bottom