***OFFICIAL CHICAGO STATE AT MINNESOTA WINTER STORM 2022 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Thank you Payne! Attacking the paint is a necessity right now

This broadcaster is deep in local knowledge... I've been watching and attending Gopher games for years and I've never heard of "famous blanket lady".
She’s a major major major booster. Runs laps at volleyball games, seen her at The Barn a bunch. She gives enough money that she gets to run around randomly and I’ve seen her honored as basketball, football and volleyball games.

Unless there is a unknown injury to Payne, what is the reason for him not playing more? The only message CBJ is teaching him is to transfer. This should be a game that he absolutely feasts (20pts 10+ rebs). I honestly don't understand it. He is not a foul prone player and he is our most dominate / impact big man. He is literally a game changer when in the game. Plus, he energizes the crowd...

I get that sponsor money to the school is more important....but are the timeout game prizes this lousy everywhere?

Gophers going with a new look on the offensive end....moving the ball around the perimeter!

What is going on with these refs, they are swallowing the whistle big time on CSU these last couple of minutes

This might be the worst team I have seen here at the U. Some nice young talent but this is awful basketball.

Ben's top secrect plan to play weird rotations so we learn how to win close games... I see you coach Johnson!

Wow...... The opponents name must be wrong... We can't be this bad against *gulp* Chicago state

Oh my goodness, are you all aware of the disadvantages Chicago State has compared to a Big Ten school? No funding, independent, constant roster turnover, on and on. This is shocking.

I get that sponsor money to the school is more important....but are the timeout game prizes this lousy everywhere?
I’ve said for years just do contests that are fun. So many bad components to Gopher hoops games.

Take Thompson out of the game and put in Payne, FFS!

Oh my goodness, are you all aware of the disadvantages Chicago State has compared to a Big Ten school? No funding, independent, constant roster turnover, on and on. This is shocking.
They literally can't even find a D1 conference to accept them, they are 1 of 2 independent basketball programs...

Who said the Gophers need to score in the 60's to win...8 points to 60...

They literally can't even find a D1 conference to accept them, they are 1 of 2 independent basketball programs...
They are playing guys that averaged 3PG at the JUCO level. One of them has scored four points today

Thompson was playing alright until he missed that bunny layup. I don't understand why Ben plays him so little but then decides to play him in critical minutes down the stretch instead of Payne? Very confusing.

Top Bottom