Official 2021 Gophers Football Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s one of the top receivers in the country and lives in Athens, GA. He’s probably staying in SEC country. Like you said, no harm in throwing the offer out though. Besides, if we get the Green brothers, we should be good at receiver. Kaliakmanis is committed then McGill will be a part of the 2021 class if I’m not mistaken so another WR seems excessive with how healthy that room is already.

It’s going to be a smaller class so they can go after some bigger fish. Hoping for some buzz on some of the top offensive linemen at some point.
We have that GA connection.

Worth letting our man Bateman talk to him.

No interviews meaning by coaches? Who is he referring too? I get it if he is tired of people hassling him.

No interviews meaning by coaches? Who is he referring too? I get it if he is tired of people hassling him.
Maybe just sort of distant family friends / acquaintances.

Like you hear about these hot tips folks have on some croot that someone heard from someone and it sounds more like the parent of another player on a high school team or the janitor or whatever.

I'm sure some of these kids realize after a while that some folks are just mining them for a hot tip or something.

Good, I want OT who are quick and have good footwork. That's what you need to in order to keep up with the speedy DE during pass pro.

Adding ballast is only helpful for stopping bull rushes. Which granted is a big part of the game. Not saying he needs none.

What's going on with the Green boys down in Texas? I want the brother-brother combo at wideout in Minnesota. I thought we had 'em locked up about a year ago. Got ahead of myself when I saw some expert guy on 247 through a crystal ball on Minnesota for 'em. Looks like he took that away though and now I see Oklahoma St makin' moves.

What's going on with the Green boys down in Texas? I want the brother-brother combo at wideout in Minnesota. I thought we had 'em locked up about a year ago. Got ahead of myself when I saw some expert guy on 247 through a crystal ball on Minnesota for 'em. Looks like he took that away though and now I see Oklahoma St makin' moves.

I just checked too and they were downgraded from the group of "Top Target" to "High Choice". Maybe downgraded isn't the correct term, but they did get moved since I think yesterday.

I just checked too and they were downgraded from the group of "Top Target" to "High Choice". Maybe downgraded isn't the correct term, but they did get moved since I think yesterday.
interesting. I just looked yesterday as well and they were still noted as top target. Looks like Steven Ortiz JR and Junior Alexander have moved up to top target now since yesterday as well.

interesting. I just looked yesterday as well and they were still noted as top target. Looks like Steven Ortiz JR and Junior Alexander have moved up to top target now since yesterday as well.

I guess if there is a bright spot to (2) 4 stars moving out of that top group, is replacing them with (2) 4 stars. Although I'd rather have all 4 because I'm selfish like that.

Damn. Hopefully PJ can make some moves on those guys.

Damn. Hopefully PJ can make some moves on those guys.
I'm hoping too. Have to think though that visits aren't going to occur until later though and may slow down the speed of commits that we've gotten to appreciate the last couple years.

I'm hoping too. Have to think though that visits aren't going to occur until later though and may slow down the speed of commits that we've gotten to appreciate the last couple years.
No doubt you're right about the visits, but I'll keep the confidence high in PJ. No matter who we do or don't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom