Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I'm assuming that other GI subscribers are "hearing" the same thing as well.

If this is already reported somewhere, I'm sorry for reposting, but I have yet to see it posted anywhere yet, including twitter, just passing along what I am hearing...

If this is already reported somewhere, I'm sorry for reposting, but I have yet to see it posted anywhere yet, including twitter, just passing along what I am hearing...

I haven't seen it, but I'm guessing that many other GI subscribers "heard it" the same place you did.

thanks guy! seems like a good pick up. welcome ko!

we got him!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just looked at Rivals public list of signings and it shows that Barber and Devers have signed their paper work.

Does anyone know how many recruits will be in the 2016 recruiting class? Has to be at least 26 with Jeff Jones leaving right?

Kinda quiet on the recruiting front. Nothing has happened for a good hour now.:p

This may sound stupid, but can they now email their LOI? Thought it had to be faxed in. Maybe that changed recently.

Top Bottom