News on Shaka Smart

Guys thats not a real picture, that was taken while down in Atlantis.

The fact that anyone thinks they have to tell anyone that a picture of Shaka wearing Gopher gear wearing a backpack isn't real is pretty unreal.

It's going to be someone under age 45 guaranteed. Probably under 40. No Flip, no mystery big name veterans, etc. Our admin has seriously built their careers on uncovering young basketball coaching talent.

It would look way bad within the industry. You gotta eat your own dog food.

Dear Lord - Spike Lee

People are staring at work because I'm busting out laughing everytime I check this thread. This coaching search has to go on a few more days - this is too much fun.

Speaking of facilities problems... if Spike Lee gets front row seats at Williams Arena, how will he be able to see over the raised floor? This could be the deal breaker that is holding the whole thing up.

I just thought I should make an account for the picture of Shaka with the Minnesota logo on his t-shirt. That is a picture of my brother and I from the Bahamas and we were having a little fun with the coaching search so we decided to photo shop this picture. I don't know how the hell it ended up on here, but it did. This blog is amazing though by the way keep it up!

Just in case there is a decoy flight that way, I, and my team, will be scanning Fargo's Hector International and Fargo Jet Center. The rest of my "dogs" have The Northern, Mick's Office, and Vic's on the Mall covered, as well as Willy's in Dilworth.

Mick's Office used to have the best lunch special-- I think-- all I really remember is the nickel taps. $1.00 went a long way

Trevor Mbakwe will be the new coach...

Speaking of facilities problems... if Spike Lee gets front row seats at Williams Arena, how will he be able to see over the raised floor? This could be the deal breaker that is holding the whole thing up.

$hit, he'll buy a hydraulic lift chair and watch from there.

I can see it now, Spike and Sid watching the games at half court next year....Sid taking a nap on Spike's shoulder after his ice cream

I can think of somebody wealthy who'd love to get Spike Lee into town...he might be the only celeb that Prince could post up.

My inside track in Cloquet just told me that Jessica Lange has chartered a jet to Richmond. She's going to get Shaka. Part of the deal is he gets a supporting role in "Untamed Heart II - They Had a Kid"

The Spike Lee line is pure genious. Great imagination. That is solid stuff right there. Norwood will take your Spike Lee and raise you one Prince, two Cohen Brothers, and a Josh Hartnett.

totally agree. Have to give credit for creativity.

Guys, please chill.

I just need to sort some things out before I make a formal announcement one way or the other.

100% legit, confirmed. Shaka is no longer afraid of this thread. Congratulations on overcoming your fears, coach.

Top Bottom