News on Shaka Smart

Anthony is not too bright if received any advisement from you in the past...a man who is leaking his personal phone calls to Gopher Hole.

Just clean up your post a bit and do not get too far out on a limb. Be a professional troller, not a sloppy one.

He's not a troll, or a fraud. You must be jealous.

Anthony is not too bright if received any advisement from you in the past...a man who is leaking his personal phone calls to Gopher Hole.

Just clean up your post a bit and do not get too far out on a limb. Be a professional troller, not a sloppy one.

And let's be honest, if you're getting advice on non-obvious trolling from a dude named Gopher Forever who has posted three times, you know it's bad.

I wouldn't call him a fraud unless your road dogs can do some barking of their own.

This post frightened me. Anything but the return of FoT

I never got the hate. FoT was kooky, sure, and unidimensional, but he never was offensive to me, by any means. He was cheering for Tubby to succeed, as was I.

I never got the hate. FoT was kooky, sure, and unidimensional, but he never was offensive to me, by any means. He was cheering for Tubby to succeed, as was I.

He was starting to get a little too feisty......I don't think anyone minded until the end.

Hey Mothertruckers!!!

Tipsy, Dr. Lloyd and I have decided to "borrow" Shaka Smart for a bit. His 5'2" frame is neatly contained in the back of our 1986 Lincoln Continental Mark IV. He's pretty comfortable as we have left him with a case of Mountain Dew and some Ritz Crackers. Just passed Chicago and heading towards Madison. Be there soon!

Just a heads up, I'd start watching the flight logs from MN to Richmond. Things are getting serious...

Naw,they are going to fly into Sioux Falls - Denny Sanford is going to write the check for the buy-out,the practice facility AND provide the jet.

Might have to start measuring this thread against the Gopher Football Uniform Thread

Naw,they are going to fly into Sioux Falls - Denny Sanford is going to write the check for the buy-out,the practice facility AND provide the jet.

Sadly, the practice facility will also be in Sioux Falls as well.

So I just got done eating lunch at Big Al's Sports Bar in Richmond which of course is owned by Big Al Coleman. While there both big Al Coleman and Peter Thomas from the staff at the University of Richmond have informed me that its better than 75% chance that Shaka will be going to either UCLA or Minnesota. Big Al said "think about it do you really think I'd stay in this town if I better options". He also heard that VCU just can't make the upgrades in contract that he wants to be able to say. Peter Thomas by the way expects to be apart of Michael Rhoades new stuff at Sienna.

I am starting to think this fellow is, in fact, Friend of Tubby, trying to reinvent himself so he can remain here longer. Seriously.

It could be or it could be a VCU fan who likes to get a rise out of people. Either way, he's full of it. He'll play by play this thing until there's some resolution and then say see I told you so regardless of what happens. He's just trying to get his jollies. What would be the ultimate burn o nhim is if Smart actually came here.

So I just got done eating lunch at Big Al's Sports Bar in Richmond which of course is owned by Big Al Coleman. While there both big Al Coleman and Peter Thomas from the staff at the University of Richmond have informed me that its better than 75% chance that Shaka will be going to either UCLA or Minnesota. Big Al said "think about it do you really think I'd stay in this town if I better options". He also heard that VCU just can't make the upgrades in contract that he wants to be able to say. Peter Thomas by the way expects to be apart of Michael Rhoades new stuff at Sienna.

Of course! How could we forget about Big Al Coleman.

I was just at Big Al's. You definitely weren't there.

Sadly, the practice facility will also be in Sioux Falls as well.

No, it will be a new addition to the Fairview-Southdale Medical Complex once Sanford buys that Medical Facility.

Big Al, the foremost sports authority

http://0.tqn.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/N/H/spBigGayAl2.jpg

Big Al is a pretty big deal in the Richmond area he hosts "Sports Phone with Big Al Coleman" which is number 1 in the local ratings wars in the mornings here on sportstalk radio.

I have been calling my sources and have finally been about to confirm that Richmondinsider is Spike Lee. While I know I don't need to explain this since I already let you know it came from "a source." I will. Who else could provide such amazing insight into what is going on. With his connections and network he "knows" what is taking place. This whole thread is a research project for an upcoming movie on crazed basketball fans and the extremes they will go to support their program. So while he gets to provide us actually factual information of what is going on he feels like he wins no matter where Shaka goes. I just pray Spike won't find out who may sources are so this great information can continue to come to me.

I should have an update at 245 EST from my buddy who works at ESPN...a lot of news going on!

Top Bottom