News on Shaka Smart

As soon as the liquor store opens I am going to go get a 1.75L of Jack. I usually get the 1L, but I do not want to miss one post on this thread, so am getting a better supply. By the way, I do NOT waste good Jack by mixing it with anything but ice. Oh, that reminds me, I need a 20 lb. bag of ice too.

No such thing as good Jack.

Is Parski awake yet?

look closely at Shaka in the dining hall picture. He's clearly pensive, trying to determine what he should carry on the plane for the press conference in Minnesota this afternoon!!

Also, photoshoppers, i expect to see that image of Shaka replacing Gordon Bombay talking to CHarlie Conway at Mickey's Diner sometime today

look closely at Shaka in the dining hall picture. He's clearly pensive, trying to determine what he should carry on the plane for the press conference in Minnesota this afternoon!!

Exactly. And how he is going to break this to his team and make it to the airport in time. He is clearly having a difficult time planning his day.

Exactly. And how he is going to break this to his team and make it to the airport in time. He is clearly having a difficult time planning his day.

He's not flying commercial, Izzo is giving him a lift on private jet.

Why in the heck would Shaka Smart be in the VCU cafeteria in workout gear at 5:50 in the morning a few days after the season is over?

Why in the heck would Shaka Smart be in the VCU cafeteria in workout gear at 5:50 in the morning a few days after the season is over?

He had an early morner with his missus, and afterward figured he might as well go to the campus for breakfast.

Practicing? Those are the only clothes he owns?

Someone check if you can spot NT in the background also wearing VCU clothing lol

The truth is no one knows what is going to happen except a few people.

It doesn't bode well that they are there wearing VCU attire when we are hearing he is working on an extension. We can still hold out hope.

It's pretty funny when you need CIA analysts to determine whether or not Shaka is in Richmond or Dinkytown...All things considered, it's starting to feel like this really isn't going to happen...All of the tweets about "sources" are ALL a pile of BS. I'm disappointed in the Gopher Lady for not getting back to us with new info from her alleged "source."

The original tweet was 48 mins ago, just before 9:00 by a random VCU student twitter account with no history of trolling https://twitter.com/BTDooD

I work around the VCU area and have seen Shaka out to lunch many times, every time he has been wearing similar VCU warmup gear. Regardless of time of year.

This has to be the greatest thread in GH history along with "Oops...wrong forum". The coolest thing about this is it actually brings Gopher fans together united as one.....except for Parski. "The world needs ditch diggers, too." :)

Also look at how high the sun is in that picture. Seems like it was taken more at 10:00a than 6:00a and no way is a student dining hall that full at 6:00a.

Where do you see that?

It is the photo data that is embedded into all pictures. Look at a copy of the picture in some photo editing program or just check it with an online exif viewer.

This has been a great thread to follow. Sad to see it ending.

My gut all along has said Flip and I'd be perfectly ecstatic with that hire but a big part of me prefers "The BodeShaka".

My gut all along has said Flip and I'd be perfectly ecstatic with that hire but a big part of me prefers "The BodeShaka".

I think Flip is fairly low on the list. Obviously could be wrong, but I just think NT has a real short list and he's only going to Flip when that short list has dried up.

Ketchup on your eggs???? Damn you, Philly....that just isn't American. You might as well dip your French fries in Mayo.

I think Flip is fairly low on the list. Obviously could be wrong, but I just think NT has a real short list and he's only going to Flip when that short list has dried up.

Agree. I think NT has a preference for a younger guy.

I have had more fun watching these threads than watching the last 3 months of Gopher basketball!:clap:

Top Bottom