Michael Carter arrested and jailed for obstructing the legal process

And people like you. Seriously quit complaining about pointless posts when by complaining about them is EXACTLY that. Don't dot THAT schnoodler's. I don't think I could take it.
cry.jpg

And people like you. Seriously quit complaining about pointless posts when by complaining about them is EXACTLY that. Don't dot THAT schnoodler's. I don't think I could take it.
cry.jpg

Frodo all you do is talk sh*t when you come on here. So very annoying. Why can't you just ignore things you don't agree with and actually add something relevant to this forum.

well...ok. You're still on my xmas card list then. Well if I had one you'd still be on it. but don't think I wouldn't take you off it if i had one. just watch your self.

Do you know any more facts in the case beyond those reported in the press to sustain your optimism re MC's situation?

Relevance? He's just defending the kid. Why does he need to know more than he already does to show that there is a fairly decent chance the charges are dropped. I mean seriously, why would you stop a guy for holding his fists up on Halloween?

You seriously should stop ripping an 18 year old. Its just plain wrong. Especially since you know NOTHING (more than the rest of us.)

well...ok. You're still on my xmas card list then. Well if I had one you'd still be on it. but don't think I wouldn't take you off it if i had one. just watch your self.

yourself one word, prick.

Frodo all you do is talk sh*t when you come on here. So very annoying. Why can't you just ignore things you don't agree with and actually add something relevant to this forum.

One could say the same about you. I've been defending a kid who has been getting ripped apart by guys like you who as Bronko says hide behind your computer monitors.

Doesn't it all seem a little strange tho? Really? I mean they see an almost altercation, and seemingly disappointed that there wasn't one go and creat their own. Isn't their job to keep the peace, not instigate the trouble. I mean it just seems odd.

Relevance? He's just defending the kid. Why does he need to know more than he already does to show that there is a fairly decent chance the charges are dropped. I mean seriously, why would you stop a guy for holding his fists up on Halloween?

fine I was going to get angry with you but it's not worth it.

Someone with 2000 posts should not comment on anothers habitual posting habits. IMO.

Now boys and girls, we've already got a three digit thread where you two can stalk each other. let's not infest another one.

my first post

The police report is not certified fact. Given that, if Carter was observed by witnesses as resisting the commands of a police officer and the officer or officers charged him for that, witnesses will have to come forth and intent by Carter needs to be established by the City attorney. If no force unusual to an arrest was not made, the resisting charge should be dropped. Witnesses are his friends, one officer and maybe a by stander or two. While the behavior is unacceptable, this is a minor incident.

One could say the same about you. I've been defending a kid who has been getting ripped apart by guys like you who as Bronko says hide behind your computer monitors.

If only you knew what was behind my computer monitor. I'm not a football fan for the hell of it.

Doesn't it all seem a little strange tho? Really? I mean they see an almost altercation, and seemingly disappointed that there wasn't one go and creat their own. Isn't their job to keep the peace, not instigate the trouble. I mean it just seems odd.

You may have a point depending on how disorderly the initial behavior was. The facts will all come out one way or another - its just unfortunate that they put themselves in the position for cops to intervene (hurting the team) while the case plays itself out.

yourself one word, prick.

Oh my God!!! No!! Say it isn't so. Tell me you won't alert the national media.

You're off my xmas card list too. Wait, let me check it. Nevermind, you were never on it. Carry on.

He's an odd example. I like him, and I think he's a prick. Not sure I'd say that about anyone else.

So its do to not having a life?

Ha ha ha...let's just say during the state semifinals in 2003 I was one of the players that decimated all of the hopes and dreams of the Hutchinson fan base. God that was a great feeling. Gotta love football, filled with high highs..and very low, lows.

The police report is not certified fact. Given that, if Carter was observed by witnesses as resisting the commands of a police officer and the officer or officers charged him for that, witnesses will have to come forth and intent by Carter needs to be established by the City attorney. If no force unusual to an arrest was not made, the resisting charge should be dropped. Witnesses are his friends, one officer and maybe a by stander or two. While the behavior is unacceptable, this is a minor incident.

It's a misdemeanor charge they're not gonna put that much priority on it. btw you don't NEED witnesses for a resisting charge. Did you ever think of a dashboard camera or voice recorder...those work too...Really though why would you fight a low level charge like this. It's a waste of time.

No, I'm not tying to hold someone else responsible. And the jokes on here about where everyone else got their's in college is pathetic. What your saying is that underage drinking is acceptable as long as you don't get caught.

It is absolutely acceptable if you are in college. Being 21 is a joke. At the very max it should be 19.

18 is not underage. 18 is old enough to vote, die for this country, and a million other things.

Here is a link showing it is a J O K E.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age

Not listening to a cop is unacceptable.

The rest of the story

We know nothing about what was said, or done that led to Carter taking off his coat. Those two need to be interviewed. And there is no report of a punch being thrown or landed. And while the two players followed the two, they left them unharmed and went back to the Pizza place. Again after the fact the two reported what? What instigated an officer looking for the two? And what instructions were given in the Pizza Place. Did the officers identify themselves? What grounds did they have to attempt to hold them, instructing them to raise their hands? What grounds?

There are too many holes in this story for it to go any further. It may rise to a team violation. But the charges they filed will not stand.

I think all fans on GH should set an example for the team and stay out of the bars for the rest of the year. Bad things tend to happen when alcohol is involved.

Ha ha ha...let's just say during the state semifinals in 2003 I was one of the players that decimated all of the hopes and dreams of the Hutchinson fan base. God that was a great feeling. Gotta love football, filled with high highs..and very low, lows.

Oh no! Not an (ex-)prep! You being an ex-athlete explains a lot. Remind me what happened because I think your the only guy who remembers.

TONY MORTENSON???

Brew_recruit...

Charges can always be dropped and in this situation that may indeed be the outcome...please keep the board informed of any new facts in the case you become aware of that may be of use in defusing some of the anxiety and frustration being expressed by GHers this evening.

Top Bottom