Gophers in the NFL

same with Leidner. Except for the inability to read a defense.
I don't get why people continue to bash Leidner. He did the best he could to his ability. If we didn't have him playing we really would have skunked. Would you prefer that Minnesota players not sign with the Gophers?

I don't get why people continue to bash Leidner. He did the best he could to his ability. If we didn't have him playing we really would have skunked. Would you prefer that Minnesota players not sign with the Gophers?
It's his bit. Best just to ignore. Probably one of Philip Nelson's relatives.

I noticed that Carter Coughlin recorded his first NFL tackle (assist) on Sunday. He's participated in 4 games to this point. I'm guessing it's all been on ST, but does anyone know for sure?

Chris Williamson is also still on the Giants practice squad as far as I can tell. Winfield is of course off to a blazing start and Kamal was supposedly on track to start for the Packers. The Gophers lost some good players on D to the NFL this offseason.

Damien Wilson just made a HUGE 3rd and 1 stop.

Also...earlier in the game...Allen was running with the ball full speed out of bounds. Wilson was right there on the sidelines and caught him so that he didn't go barrelling into benches. The announcers praised him for his sportsmanship. Nice to see a former Gopher who carries themselves like that.

Carter Coughlin didn't accrue any stats during Thursday Night Football, but he at least got a few seconds of screentime for his reaction to Daniel Jones' 80-yard stumble-rooski (around the 1:20 mark)

LOL! I thought that was Coughlin laughing on the sidelines last night.

I guess I should be happy for TJ and AW Jr. as they gave so much to the U. Unfortunately I am a Raiders fan and a season ticket holder. While no fans are are allowed in, the better the Raiders do, the more valuable my tickets become next year....I'll chalk up my dilema on COVID.

As Chris Godwin is now out for week 8, Tyler is WR #3. I was gonna anyway, but now I have to watch this one.

"Antonio Brown is not eligible to play until Week 9 so Tampa Bay will move forward with Mike Evans, Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson as the top three wideouts against the Giants. Both Evans (ankle) and Miller (hip) are dealing with nagging injuries."

Great to see both Mr. Winfield and Mr. Johnson getting a shot as well as having fun.

At some point they both will likely leave the Bucs...that's pro ball...but right now they are in the big show at the same time on the same team at the start of their careers.

Rarefied air for UM FB alums. Pretty cool.

The Bucs were my favorite team in middle school. Had a Warrick Dunn jersey in 6th grade and Sapp and Bucs D posters on my wall. Then they won the SB so that was nice as my MN teams haven't won a title since I was 2.

Right now they are my 2nd team in the NFL for sure cuz of these two

Top Bottom