Gophers in the NFL

Hadn't heard much about Maxx for a while but glad to see he is still kicking around out there and found his way into the endzone today.

Max Williams 2 yards from getting another TD on a nice toss from Murray. Is he carving out a bigger role there?

Winfield and his teammates are chasing elite speed in Hill 2day- tough assignment for a rookie.

Wow, that's great to see! I didn't watch the game, but CC wasn't getting much time for NYG this season. Nice that he was repping in the 4th quarter of a one score game yesterday.

Man, last year's seniors are doing good things so far. TJ has a couple TD's, Winfield obviously making a huge impact, Martin is/was starting for GB, and now Rodney getting 5+ touches per game while McCaffrey is out.

Just watched the full Giants v Seahawks Game. Carter Coughlin was immense. Fulfilled the role of ‘spying’ Russel Wilson throughout most of the second half and was all over him. Great performance.

Carter played a significant role in slowing Wilson. His PFF grade was second on NYG defense. See link below for more details.

Good luck to BBC!
I will be excited to see if Johnson and Winfield have success today.

So fun to have so many former Gophers in the league to follow.

Looks like Evans ended up playing...have not been watching but I see TJ has no stats. AWjr having a great day.

When they signed Brown, T Johnson’s role really got put on hold for a year
I understand that...Evans was reported to be out but played and I was just following up my earlier post that TJ would see some action with Evans out.

Top Bottom