GAME #23: Gophers (15-7, 4-5) @ Purdue (13-9, 3-6) [BTN, 2/5, 7:30PM]

We deserve to lose. Terrible terrible rebounding. Why would Joey King go right into the basket for a rebound? Terrible! Yes, Refs were to blame too, but rebounding was terrible.

As bad as the refs were, if we just get a few more defensive rebounds we win.

Couldn't overcome B1G road refs and couldn't rebound. Just painful.

Too much pissing around on offense at the end of this game, and this team really needs to work on boxing out. Ick. Three more really bad calls early in the 3rd OT didn't help, but the Gophers still had the lead and the ball after all of those 3 bad calls, so...

Malik Smith didn't come to play again. Second game in row if he makes just a couple shots the good guys win.

I still love Pitino, but he has definitely lost some of his luster losing 3 straight to Nebraska, Northwestern, and Purdue. That is really, really bad, even with an injured Dre.

AJ Hammons is the antithesis of Colton Iverson.

Time management has been bad also... Little Dre has been taking the time down to like 6 seconds before making a move.

How is that not a shooting foul? I'm so done...

Pathetic. Money down the drain. BIG MONEY! The bottom has dropped out.

Now that is a good representation of tonight's game.

Not looking forward to the Indiana game. Yogi Ferrell and Noah Vonleh are going to kill us.

Ok, this team is probably no better than 7th or 8th place. Elliot is the only true center, Mo just doesn't play like a center. And our 4s are non existent. Maybe next year when Josh gets here.

So many opportunities to win despite an awful rebounding performance and a sh*tty job by the refs (again). I feel like I've seen this February story before unfortunately.

no matter who the coach is, being a gophers fan is so frustrating

So many opportunities to win despite an awful rebounding performance and a sh*tty job by the refs (again). I feel like I've seen this February story before unfortunately.

Yeah, stop me if you've heard this one...

I started watching this game with 3 minutes left in regulation and what I saw was the most pathetic display of refereeing that I have ever seen. The Big Ten should be absolutely embarrassed at the referee product they put on the court today.

Bring back Tubby!

Totally kidding. I kid. I kid.

Come, on. Smile guys. This team will play pissed now. We'll take 2 we shouldn't.

I didn't watch the first half (running errands) and I was in a fairly good mood. All the second half and OTs did, what with the horrific biased reffing AGAIN and the piss-poor defensive rebounding AGAIN and the missed critical shots late in the game AGAIN, was piss me off and put me in a terrible mood.

Still can't figure out why, when EE is in the floor the team takes the lead, and when he leaves the floor they lose the lead...so why again has he been sitting so much lately? I enjoyed seeing Mo's hustle today, but when you're lunging for loose balls out of your position, he leaves his man wide open when Purdue inevitably ends up with the ball. Also, does anyone on this team other than EE box out??

With a healthy Andre we are 7-3. That's what pisses me off.

Top Bottom