GAME #23: Gophers (15-7, 4-5) @ Purdue (13-9, 3-6) [BTN, 2/5, 7:30PM]

Ya there was no way that was going in. Malik had been sitting for the past half an hour.

I though Malik was going to make that. DAmn.

Wait, was that ball interference? Hrm game over, seems like there's some home cooking in West Lafayette...

How is that not BASKET INTERFERENCE?!!!!

This is where we see if we are truly one if the best conditioned teams in the country like Pitino promised when he was hired.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why do we need a fall away three pointer? Smith is annoying the crap out of me right now. There was plenty of time to get a much better shot than that.

Hard to tell from that angle, but he swatted that right over the rim from the tv angle.

Come on guys, I got an 8am test, and I haven't studied, plus this can't be good for my heart

One of these days Mo will get a bucket on a tip-in at the end? Maybe? *sigh* Four chances to take the lead, all fails, none the refs' fault (finally). At least they finally got D boards on the other end. Team is better with EE on the floor than MW, still, IMO. Would like to see him get some minutes here. I don't trust Mo on D or boards.

You guys are all a bunch of drunken experts.

I don't know why Smith doesn't get more time... Dre isn't back to normal yet, you can see he's a couple of steps slower. We really don't have a shooter at all, so we're relying on post play only.

Again, how is that not a foul??????? Good God, that is terrible.

What's awesome in this game is that absolutely no foul trouble for anyone. Never ever seen that before in a 3 ot game.

Refs should be embarrassed watching this one back.

Top Bottom