GAME #23: Gophers (15-7, 4-5) @ Purdue (13-9, 3-6) [BTN, 2/5, 7:30PM]

Lil Dre "plays through a little contact", but somehow we got away with a block on the other end.

And did he really say he was HAPPY with the reffing?

Eff Me.

I'm almost to exhausted to post in this thread anymore. I can't imagine how the players feel.

Hooks him. No call. The B1G has to be so proud this officiating crew.

OMG, did you see the foul Hammons had on Mo? If that wasn't an elbow push chicken wing hook whatever you wanna call it.

No negative effect in the game by the refs says Shon Morris.

Worst statement ever.

I got a bad feeling right here. I hope the players don't.

Yeah these refs are officially deciding the game. This is ridiculous.

Even on that shot clock violation, the defender was riding DeAndre the whole drive to the lane. That's fine if you're not going to call that, but then don't call a ticky tack on DeAndre just a minute or two earlier.

The refs are consistently inconsistent, that is for sure.

Can't have multiple shots with the shot clock running out and expect to win.

I just hope we get a good look. So many times we turn the ball over in this type of situation and not even get an attempt.

The announcer said the refs have been consistent yet multiple times he has been like "that may have been a foul/travel/goaltend/whatever". What an idiot.

They're letting them get away with everything. That said, King needs to learn how to box out.

That is so fitting. We deserve to lose on a butchered box out.

Perfect way to end the game. Pathetic, pathetic effort on the defensive boards tonight. Hope Pitino can correct that weakness before Indiana.

Top Bottom