Culture Counts: Deion Sanders chaotic culture turns into locker room violence in Colorado

Anyone else think that Colorado being the 6.5 point underdog vs Nebraska in week 2 a bit much?

CO might be a Brewster team with more talent but those teams get beat by smart football. NE wins by 10

I agree on CO, but Nebraska has its own issues with underperforming. It's a battle of the overrated.

I agree on CO, but Nebraska has its own issues with underperforming. It's a battle of the overrated.
All depends on what you think of Raiola. Either it’s going to be a shootout or Colorado will win if they can keep sanders upright. That line surprises me in what’s a coin flip game

All depends on what you think of Raiola. Either it’s going to be a shootout or Colorado will win if they can keep sanders upright. That line surprises me in what’s a coin flip game

Yeah. On Raiola, when's the last time a freshman QB in the second game of his career lit it up against a decent Power 5 opponent? I can't think of any off the top of my head. IMO, Nebby will need to keep it on the ground and let the QB run when needed which will hamper their offense.

It's like I'm talking myself into a bet.

Yeah. On Raiola, when's the last time a freshman QB in the second game of his career lit it up against a decent Power 5 opponent? I can't think of any off the top of my head. IMO, Nebby will need to keep it on the ground and let the QB run when needed which will hamper their offense.

It's like I'm talking myself into a bet.

I couldn't have been more wrong. Colorado looks to be soft as baby poo...at least early.

It’s bad. Bad football…bad discipline…bad coaching.

It will get worse when the QB Sanders and Hunter go to the NFL.

This is a horrible team.
Sanders made PJ look like Bellichek running off all that time before calling a timeout at the end of the half

Yeah Colorado has a roster with 2 first round picks and plenty of fringe (at least) nfl talent with zero ego Checks and a staff of enablers. Who could’ve guessed they’d be bad?

Colorado is a dumpster fire
Their schedule isn't daunting but based on how they have looked in the first two weeks there is a good chance they are going to have another bad year.

What will be interesting to see is what happens next year when his kid and Hunter are gone. I won't be surprised to see Sanders hang it up and decide this coaching thing just isn't for him.

Yeah Colorado has a roster with 2 first round picks and plenty of fringe (at least) nfl talent with zero ego Checks and a staff of enablers. Who could’ve guessed they’d be bad?

Seriously. They have some giants on the o-line, probably look great coming off the bus, but they block like hell.

Their schedule isn't daunting but based on how they have looked in the first two weeks there is a good chance they are going to have another bad year.

What will be interesting to see is what happens next year when his kid and Hunter are gone. I won't be surprised to see Sanders hang it up and decide this coaching thing just isn't for him.
I've thought since this whole thing started, that Deion will be gone as soon as his kids are.

I've thought since this whole thing started, that Deion will be gone as soon as his kids are.
My guess is that at one point he probably thought he would be able to work his way into an NFL coaching gig but at this point I really can't see an NFL team having any interest in him and the circus that comes with him.

Deion would be great on ESPN with Stephen A. Smith screaming nonsense at each other.

Deion would be great on ESPN with Stephen A. Smith screaming nonsense at each other.
An egomaniacal, brash, hyperbolic ex-Cowboy landing a gig on the king-making network as yet another talking head to drone on about the utterly mediocre Cowboys 24/7, 52 weeks a year?!? At once perfect and pathetic.

Top Bottom