Culture Counts: Deion Sanders chaotic culture turns into locker room violence in Colorado

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Team sanders get curb-stomped. They are as soft as their coach was when he tried to tackle someone. I compare Coach Prime Fanboys to Taylor Swift Fangirls...you embarrass yourselves in front of the world.

What can you say, he learned from the best. It's never a Sanders's fault, just ask his Dad. His O-line is definitely terrible, but he also doesn't do his line any favors as he likes to hold on to the ball a bit too long. However, I'm sure he doesn't get much critiquing when you think you're Superman.

When the Deion experiment is over, Colorado is going to feel like an abused horse that was “rode hard and put away wet.”
They were in such hell, being used is sometimes better than nothing. If I’m a Colorado fan, I come out of this knowing it didn’t work out but it was probably kind of fun at times.

I saw a great line in a YouTube chat. "If you are looking to invest in a program you don't want to go sub-Prime"

I’d be cautious if I’m a team looking to draft a QB. He’s extremely talented but is a terrible leader.

He also threw one of the easiest pick 6 a CB will ever have.
Will be interesting to see where he ends up next year and how high he gets drafted. He definitely has talent but there are also some massive red flags with him in terms of character and leadership.

He could be good at the next level or he could be a massive bust.

You can't make shit up fast enough to keep up with the University of Sanders Grifting School:

Deion Sanders Banned Colorado Band From Playing Fight Song After Shedeur Touchdowns So That His Rap Song Could Play​

At what point is there an ethics question of using the university to promote your own private business interests?

You can't make shit up fast enough to keep up with the University of Sanders Grifting School:

At what point is there an ethics question of using the university to promote your own private business interests?
lol....what a joke......I hope they have the season it looks like they are going to have.....the meltdown will be epic to watch.

I'm glad the Vikings drafted their QB of the future this year so they hopefully won't be tempted to draft Shedeur and take part in the Sanders family circus.

lol....what a joke......I hope they have the season it looks like they are going to have.....the meltdown will be epic to watch.

I'm glad the Vikings drafted their QB of the future this year so they hopefully won't be tempted to draft Shedeur and take part in the Sanders family circus.
I can't imagine the staff of whomever drafts him will enjoy having to praise Deion and his kids the required number of times just to get them off their back.

I can't imagine the staff of whomever drafts him will enjoy having to praise Deion and his kids the required number of times just to get them off their back.
I mean I get the circus that Deion is.....but banning the school song so that your kids rap song can be played after a TD is next level dumb. Last time I looked it was still the University of Colorado and not Coach Prime university but maybe I missed the name change.

I mean I get the circus that Deion is.....but banning the school song so that your kids rap song can be played after a TD is next level dumb. Last time I looked it was still the University of Colorado and not Coach Prime university but maybe I missed the name change.
I hadn't heard this. Good grief.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up next year and how high he gets drafted. He definitely has talent but there are also some massive red flags with him in terms of character and leadership.

He could be good at the next level or he could be a massive bust.
Regardless how he performs, he will be a huge cancer in the locker room and for the front office.

Yeah Colorado has a roster with 2 first round picks and plenty of fringe (at least) nfl talent with zero ego Checks and a staff of enablers. Who could’ve guessed they’d be bad?
This is probably the best assessment I’ve seen and it’s sad and hits my ego a bit as Deion Sanders

Think about the mess the next coach will have. Yes its a P4 team, but 90% of the kids will transfer when Deon walks away or is let go. And I think he'll walk before he lets that happen. The next coach will have nothing and it will be a complete rebuild. Which is easier with the transfer portal, but still. They will need someone like PJ who likes building from scratch.

Think about the mess the next coach will have. Yes its a P4 team, but 90% of the kids will transfer when Deon walks away or is let go. And I think he'll walk before he lets that happen. The next coach will have nothing and it will be a complete rebuild. Which is easier with the transfer portal, but still. They will need someone like PJ who likes building from scratch.
Jerry Kill to the white courtesy phone.

I love that this is the shitshow we knew it would be. It was obvious to everyone that actually paid attention and didn't just go all-sycophant. This will only get worse.

All we heard from the paid network spokespeople during the pre-show and (at least early in the ) game was "definite top 5 pick," "All-American talent," "best QB in the draft".

Todd Marinovich. Maybe worse. I can't see any way this guy goes until late in the draft.

Last edited:

I love that this is the shitshow we knew it would be. It was obvious to everyone that actually paid attention and didn't just go all-sycophant. This will only get worse.

All we heard from the paid network spokespeople during the pre-show and (at least early in the ) game was "definite top 5 pick," "All-American talent," "best QB in the draft".

Todd Marinovich. Maybe worse. I can't see any way this guy goes until late in the draft.
The kid is talented so someone is going to spend a high draft pick on him. What happens when he gets to the league is anyone's guess. Could be a great QB or could be the next case of a highly touted player that flames out quickly due to off the field issues....if I had to bet I would go with option #2 as I think he will be a trainwreck at the NFL level for whatever team gets him.

You bring up an subtle but interesting point Slab...I will never be able to unsee your angle whenever CO is discussed again.

Keep watching CO games because at the end of the year will be a quiz..."What was your favorite Deion Sanders at Colorado moment?" (Don't tell anyone I told you...)

The kid is talented so someone is going to spend a high draft pick on him. What happens when he gets to the league is anyone's guess. Could be a great QB or could be the next case of a highly touted player that flames out quickly due to off the field issues....if I had to bet I would go with option #2 as I think he will be a trainwreck at the NFL level for whatever team gets him.
Can you say: Johnny Manziel

I want this team to lose more than I have ever wanted the Badgers or Hawkeyes to lose.
I compartmentalize my hatreds. Badgers and Hawkeyes are in one compartment by itself. Then I have a whole bunch of other ones: Pro teams I hate; Pro athletes I hate; Politicians I hate; "Phonies I Hate" is sort of a catch all; Aaron Rodgers is by himself; The Colorado football program can be by itself also.

I find that I have the ability to hate things equally and this method lets me hate more effeciently.

This is with any coaches today. They take players, the new coach will bring players and they will be fine. Ticket sales will plummet however.

Top Bottom