All Things Conference Title Games

Can anyone explain to me how Fleck doesn't believe in momentum?
He preaches it. I think the mindset he tries to teach to a player is if something bad happens, you need to cut it off and stop the next play or execute the next play.

Each play is independent of each other. But yeah, if you get your opponent feeling like they can't stop you, you're halfway there and then momentum would work.

Agreed. Fake Punt turned it around quick. And Orr being done for the game. OSU might start rolling. But they do need a td right here.
A Wisconsin stop or turnover here could really suck it out for OSU.

And it turns again. Huge turnover

After all is said and done I don’t think anyone touches LSU anyway. They’re really damn good.

Is it possible Ohio State knows they don’t have a lot to play for and know they are in the playoffs win or lose?

After all is said and done I don’t think anyone touches LSU anyway. They’re really damn good.

I think OSU and LSU would be an even game.
I wouldn't mind the Gophers playing Georgia. I simply think UGA isn't great.

Is it possible Ohio State knows they don’t have a lot to play for and know they are in the playoffs win or lose?
I dont think so..shell shocked maybe, but Wiscy is just taking it to them.

WI is just controlling the game like they did against us last week.
Winning trenches on both sides so far.

It's not that OSU isn't trying in the trenches.

Ryan Day called a timeout right after Wisconsin’s timeout? Terrible. Clearly doesn’t know how to manage a game.

Imagine losing a spot in the CFP because you lost to Lovie Smith's Illinois...

Can’t say I expected Ohio State to get punched in the mouth in the first half. Hopefully they can tie it up and not look back after the first series of the 2nd half.

Ohio State is still favored in live betting. Crazy.

Ruh-roh Buckeyes. That is a team that’s been put off balance all game. Wisconsin is in total control. If OSU doesn’t get their shit together an argument can be made that they could drop to the 4 seed.

I feel dirty for ever thinking we might be better than WI. Not even close. Enjoy the Rose Bowl WI.

Can WI sneak into the CFP? Because they are playing like they deserve it... as much as it pains me to type that
The Illinois loss is going to loom large, but if the committee wants to keep OSU in with a loss Wisconsin would have to be considered for that 4th spot.

Look at the push the WI line gets against OSU's D.

OSU is not used to being in this position. Let's hope Day is giving his team a proper Bobby Knight-style ass-reaming.

I feel dirty for ever thinking we might be better than WI. Not even close. Enjoy the Rose Bowl WI.
Crazy how they turned it on. If they're giving OSU trouble, I don't feel so bad about our loss (who am I kidding, I still do).

Maybe the good news out of all this Wisconsin-Ohio St. game is we aren't as far away from Ohio St. as we thought. There was this feeling that OSU was head and shoulders above everyone else - they can be beaten like everyone else. Hopefully they get a wake up call at half time from their coaching staff.

Wisconsin with a great opportunity here. We’ll see what tOSU is made of in the second half.

I'm thinking Wisconsin would scare the crap out of LSU right now. They are lucky everyone else won their games and Sconnie's not going to be there...

Fields holds on to the ball WAY too long. He's had open receivers on short crossing and slant routes a few times that he got pressured but didn't pull the trigger. On other plays, it's on the O Coordinator for calling long developing pass plays. Wisconsin's game on offense is running circles around OSU right now.

Top Bottom