All Things Conference Title Games

GA WRs with two drops that would’ve been big-gainers. The 2nd one wasn’t easy, but Bateman makes both of those. Can’t believe how good our WR group was this year that I wouldn’t trade them with one of the top SEC team’s players.

If LSU keeps it up and runs up the score on Georgia, Ohio State is gonna need to do a total monkey stomp on Wiscy to keep the #1 seed.

Given what we know now, if Wisconsin were to upset Ohio State and Virginia were to upset Clemson tonight (both unlikely), would the playoff be:

LSU, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Wisconsin

Sending Minnesota to the Rose Bowl, since we beat Penn State? Could there be a point tonight where we're pulling for Wisconsin?

At this point they should just have Ohio State, LSU and Clemson play a round robin for the title.

Given what we know now, if Wisconsin were to upset Ohio State and Virginia were to upset Clemson tonight (both unlikely), would the playoff be:

Sending Minnesota to the Rose Bowl, since we beat Penn State? Could there be a point tonight where we're pulling for Wisconsin?

Oklahoma sealed the deal for the 4th spot today. Especially with Georgia getting whupped.

No, I hope we are not of such low moral fiber, even the drunk Gophers should say no and stage a sit in.

The CFP has never taken a 2-loss team.

Even if Wisconsin pulled off a freak, flukey win, Clemson would deserve it no matter win or lose their game. Ohio State would too.

The body of work in the regular season should count for something.

Even if Wisconsin pulled off a freak, flukey win, Clemson would deserve it no matter win or lose their game. Ohio State would too.

The argument for Wisconsin would be that they had top 25 wins over Ohio St., Michigan, Iowa, and Minnesota and won their conference while Clemson had no top 25 wins and lost their conference. Would one less loss trump four top 25 wins? Including the number one ranked team? I think it’s an interesting debate.

If Wisconsin wins or plays a close game, it should logically help our ranking, but I think the committee would still screw is.

Wouldn't it be beautiful if Wisconsin won tonight and still was left sitting out of the CFP? That would rock actually!

Wouldn't it be beautiful if Wisconsin won tonight and still was left sitting out of the CFP? That would rock actually!

I don't think anyone expects Wisconsin to be in the CFP if they win. The only thing Wisconsin is playing for tonight is a B1G championship and a lock Rose Bowl birth.

I don't think anyone expects Wisconsin to be in the CFP if they win. The only thing Wisconsin is playing for tonight is a B1G championship and a lock Rose Bowl birth.
Exactly. UW is playing for what we wanted.

You don't know the idiots that live east of here. I'm sure they'll all be convinced they deserve it...

You don't know the idiots that live east of here. I'm sure they'll all be convinced they deserve it...
I know a whole lot of UW fans that do not think they should make it. They would all plan on going to the Rose Bowl and celebrating that.

Looks like Fields’ knee injury is affecting his play, and he’s getting hit alot.

Wiscy blitzing a ton. Expect screens, draws, etc. from OSU eventually.

Wiscy's play calling is a thing of beauty...sadly. I have to give them credit.

We might honestly be able to say it was the Fighting Lovie's that cost Sconnie a chance at a natty...

We played Wisconsin tougher than Ohio State is. OSU in serious trouble.

Orr is "dazed".

He was wobbly.
I don't know how they can put him back in after seeing him walk sideways.

And all of a sudden, Wisconsin's opportunity to win this game looks to be unraveling...

And all of a sudden, Wisconsin's opportunity to win this game looks to be unraveling...

Agreed. Fake Punt turned it around quick. And Orr being done for the game. OSU might start rolling. But they do need a td right here.

Top Bottom