All Things Conference Title Games

Wisconsin probably going to get jobbed by the officials in the second half. Big 10 can't risk missing the playoffs.

And here come the Buckeyes...

Correct, OSU is in... They already beat Sconnie, so even a loss here only drops them to 3rd... Oklahoma is 4th. They didn't beat anyone of note except for Baylor.

At least counting to 0 national titles when drunk is something even they can do...
Just remember, as my sister who went to Princeton likes to remind me, that Princeton has 25 ! If you count only the ones decided on the field then WE have the same as Princeton, Zero !

Maybe the good news out of all this Wisconsin-Ohio St. game is we aren't as far away from Ohio St. as we thought. There was this feeling that OSU was head and shoulders above everyone else - they can be beaten like everyone else. Hopefully they get a wake up call at half time from their coaching staff.
We are light years away from tOSU- don’t fool yourself. What we have learned is we aren’t as close to WI as we thought. I remember saying early in the year “Crap, they are great” - then IL. That was the anomaly. We aren’t near WI.

Just remember, as my sister who went to Princeton likes to remind me, that Princeton has 25 ! If you count only the ones decided on the field then WE have the same as Princeton, Zero !
What!?!? We won with the format of the time. Revisionist history at its finest lol.

Wow. What a catch.
win or lose, OSU is in the playoff.

yup OSU is in regardless, WI will miss due to that Illinois loss (and Danny Kanell has been talking this scenario all week, some precedent with Penn St a few yrs ago)

Feels like I'm watching our Iowa game with 2 different teams. Ohio State clearly better but not getting it done when they need to.

Fields is off. Missing medium/short throws. Either he's a little injured or I just got used to Morgan making those throws.

Fields is off. Missing medium/short throws. Either he's a little injured or I just got used to Morgan making those throws.
Considering he was the 1st team all-conference qb, gotta imagine he’s gotta make that pass.

OSU not used to losing at this point in the game and getting undisciplined. Two unsportsmanlike penalties in 3 plays.

Feels like I'm watching our Iowa game with 2 different teams. Ohio State clearly better but not getting it done when they need to.
Yep, just like IA-MN. Except that both teams playing are light years ahead of both IA and MN.

They called holding on WI. Glad I was watching because I never thought I would see that happen.

OSU not used to losing at this point in the game and getting undisciplined. Two unsportsmanlike penalties in 3 plays.
Davis did stand with his crotch in the OSU player's face as the guy was getting up, though. Probably should have just been a warning, but they threw the flag.

Sconnie doing their best to blow it...

I was gonna say they should try not to give Bucky 30 yards next drive, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Sconnie doing their best to blow it...
Yeah, OSU definitely turning it on more. Fields has been shaky, but I still see OSU pulling it off. Credit WI, they’re playing way better than I expected them to.

This game features 2 teams that have beaten their primary rival 15 of the last 16 years.

We are light years away from tOSU- don’t fool yourself. What we have learned is we aren’t as close to WI as we thought. I remember saying early in the year “Crap, they are great” - then IL. That was the anomaly. We aren’t near WI.

Except we rolled them at there place last year. We aren’t that far off Wisconsin, the talent gap has been narrowed greatly.

Yep, just like IA-MN. Except that both teams playing are light years ahead of both IA and MN.

I'm going to disagree on "lightyears".
They are better, but I don't think it's lightyears.
We're probably closer to them now than we have been for some time.

The refs actually call defensive holding on Wiscy. What the hell? Why didn't the Gophs see some of that earlier?

Top Bottom