All Things Conference Title Games

God I hate WI. But I don’t mind Chryst and respect him greatly. It was easier to fully hate WI when Beliema was there. Anyway, cute game, but OSU waking up this 2nd half.

Cruikshank attempting his best Davison impersonation after being hit by his own teammate lol.

Except we rolled them at there place last year. We aren’t that far off Wisconsin, the talent gap has been narrowed greatly.
That would be awesome. I no longer believe that is true.

I'm going to disagree on "lightyears".
They are better, but I don't think it's lightyears.
We're probably closer to them now than we have been for some time.
That’s like saying we are closer to the moon than we were a week ago.

Fields will be pimped as an NFL prospect next year, but he has bust written all over him.

How does anyone ever beat OSU in the title game from the west? OSU was complete sleep walking for an entire half, and they may blow out Wisconsin.

I mean, how depressing!

Wisconsin DBs not able to clutch and hold all game like they did last week. ohio with another td.

Ohio State starting to pull away. Whisky D looks gassed. What a difference a little pressure on QB Coan made.

Yeah, OSU definitely turning it on more. Fields has been shaky, but I still see OSU pulling it off. Credit WI, they’re playing way better than I expected them to.

No, they are still used disposable wipes on their good days.

The VB game on BTN is about to go to 5th set.

Seems like the the internet thinks LSU deserves the 1. Wisconsin showed a hell of a lot more life than Georgia did today. I'm not sure I understand the argument for dropping Ohio State while they end up comfortably winning this title. They were 1 today, and I don't see how they shouldn't be 1 tomorrow.

We are light years away from tOSU- don’t fool yourself. What we have learned is we aren’t as close to WI as we thought. I remember saying early in the year “Crap, they are great” - then IL. That was the anomaly. We aren’t near WI.
Once again, you’re clueless.

Enjoying watching OSU roll. And WI finally getting called for PI.

WI's second half has looked ordinary.
OSU's defense has made Coan look weak in 2nd half.

Where were these PI calls last week when our guys got mugged?

I'm still thinking that on a dry field last week vs Wiscy the refs might have seen some of the PI's/holding instead of just assuming the receivers couldn't track the ball in the snow.

Seems like the the internet thinks LSU deserves the 1. Wisconsin showed a hell of a lot more life than Georgia did today. I'm not sure I understand the argument for dropping Ohio State while they end up comfortably winning this title. They were 1 today, and I don't see how they shouldn't be 1 tomorrow.

LSU’s resume is far superior to Ohio State’s and it’s not really close. The argument for Ohio St being #1 is far more difficult to make.

LSU’s resume is far superior to Ohio State’s and it’s not really close. The argument for Ohio St being #1 is far more difficult to make.

Then why wasn't LSU 1 already? This week changes nothing for me. All it proved was that Georgia was a fraud.

Top Bottom