All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

I have a suggestion.

I think MU Gopher should start his own thread where he can rant about the Twins, and allow other people to use this thread for hopefully more rational discussions.

coming on this thread now is like walking into a day-care where you have a few toddlers screaming at the top of their lungs. it's just not a place I want to be.
Ignore is a great option.

I have a suggestion if youre too mentally frail for truth on a message board you probably shouldnt be on it.

Also since you clearly lack to intellect. There are posters on here saying we should sell and Cleveland will beat us by 8 games.

What have I said that isnt rational btw?? Be prepared I am going to absolutely bury you with stats.

Was I irrational when I said Correa at the plate is being paid to be Farmer replacement level??

Talk baseball, lets go. Clown.

you just proved my point. I want intelligent discussion - not ranting and wailing. and you respond with insults and ranting.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with someone who refuses to act like an adult.

it's just a bleeping game. you act as if the Twins killed your dog and burned down your house. it's just a bleeping game.

despite my low intellect, I figured out how to put someone on "ignore." 1st time I have done that in 12 years on this site and over 17,000 posts. I often disagree strongly with people on the political board, but I have never resorted to the "ignore" option until now.

I'm still going to avoid this thread. it's not worth the aggravation. sports are supposed to be fun. they are supposed to provide enjoyment. if they don't provide you enjoyment, find something else that does. that is my approach to sports.

If you don't agree with me, fine. that is your privilege. I just hope that you can express yourself without resorting to name-calling and personal insults.

BTW - I spent 35 years in radio. I have hosted numerous visits by the Twins Winter Caravan. I have interviewed players, coaches, managers and former Twins greats over the years. I believe I do know something about baseball.

the Twins have a game today. they will either win or lose. either way, it's not the end of the world.

1 run through 6 against Ryan Yarbourough.

Our lineup construction against lefties is very clearly not working. STOP doing it.

Farmer should never be your clean up hitter. Jeffers sitting again. Castro vs lefties. It goes on and on. STOP IT. My god. We are 4 months into the year, there is very clear stats that show what we are doing does not work.

Carlos Correa LOL.

Now hes striking out against Dylan Coleman.

Correa has absolutely zero desire to succeed.

The Minnesota Twins get swept by one of the worst team in baseball the Kansas City Royals.

And they get swept by last place Royals. First 3 game winning streak of the season for the Royals. This team is going nowhere and now have lost 5 in a row

Royals havent won 3 in a row all year haha

Changes have to be made. Rocco is not the leader this team needs. Our vets are not leaders. Falvey is a joke.

Clean house on these bums

I have a suggestion.

I think MU Gopher should start his own thread where he can rant about the Twins, and allow other people to use this thread for hopefully more rational discussions.

coming on this thread now is like walking into a day-care where you have a few toddlers screaming at the top of their lungs. it's just not a place I want to be.

He's posting all the (angry) thoughts I'm having about the Twins. So I'm fine with it.

Because of ignorant people like mr. short and ornery.

Hes the only one who attacked anyone. Not at any point have I sat on this board called someone out by name and told them how they need to act on a public forum.

That is the exact example of ignorant. Childish. Close minded. Basically any negative attribute. "If you dont act the way I think you should, youre in the wrong". Like cmon.

You dont even need an ignore button. If the internet is too overwhelming for someone like him that someone elses messages(not about him) mentall break him that bad.....thats a bigger issue than getting passionate about something that.........youre passionate about.

Hell, I wonder how someone like that drives a car if they are incapable of just scrolling past messages. Again, you dont even need ignore. GopherNYC posts copy and paste articles all the time......I just scroll past them.

You are talking about one of the most level headed posters on GH. If you are clashing with him.....then you probably need to check yourself.

Twins have the 10th best record in the AL. Of teams outside the Central, we're only ahead of the A's.

Either Friday or Saturday night on the broadcast Bremer and Smalley were saying the way the division is going that the Royals may still win it. Joking of course, but point taken.

Still, this is baseball. I'm old enough to remember 1987. Just find a way to get in.

despite my low intellect, I figured out how to put someone on "ignore." 1st time I have done that in 12 years on this site and over 17,000 posts. I often disagree strongly with people on the political board, but I have never resorted to the "ignore" option until now.

I'm still going to avoid this thread. it's not worth the aggravation. sports are supposed to be fun. they are supposed to provide enjoyment. if they don't provide you enjoyment, find something else that does. that is my approach to sports.

If you don't agree with me, fine. that is your privilege. I just hope that you can express yourself without resorting to name-calling and personal insults.

BTW - I spent 35 years in radio. I have hosted numerous visits by the Twins Winter Caravan. I have interviewed players, coaches, managers and former Twins greats over the years. I believe I do know something about baseball.

the Twins have a game today. they will either win or lose. either way, it's not the end of the world.

Don't avoid the thread. If you have him on ignore....you won't see his posts. Many of us talk Twins without bitching nonstop.

Getting swept by the Royals? Nobody should have expected that, even the people that wanted it.

Lucky for them they are in the worst Division in baseball. Only a game over .500 but still a half game ahead of Cleveland. Starting Tuesday the play 3 games in St.Louis followed by 3 games against the Diamondbacks downtown.

Anybody know if a team below .500 ever won their division?

Twins have the 10th best record in the AL. Of teams outside the Central, we're only ahead of the A's.

Either Friday or Saturday night on the broadcast Bremer and Smalley were saying the way the division is going that the Royals may still win it. Joking of course, but point taken.

Still, this is baseball. I'm old enough to remember 1987. Just find a way to get in.
Excellent post.

If their starting pitching remains elite (excluding a few after the break “gems”), you never know what can happen, if a couple of hitters catch 🔥

Last edited:

Top Bottom