All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Yes we do. i fully think the Guardians will not only pass the Twins in the standings. But the Guardians will run away with this division. They will win this division by 5 to 8 games.
They have a much tougher schedule than the Twins going forward. They may win it but it's extremely unlikely it's by that much.

Kepler has not been very good in the outfield at times. That was not a good attempt on that triple. Probably should have been caught.
Without a doubt that should have been caught. Hell it hit at the bottom of the wall

They have a much tougher schedule than the Twins going forward. They may win it but it's extremely unlikely it's by that much.

True but besides that they lost to the White Sox last night. And from what we've been taught on this board a loss makes them one of the worst teams ever. 😉

Since all star break, twins rank 11th in AL era.

I realize this may be patently obvious by now, but per an article on MLB AP from the twins beat writer, the FO BrainTrust made it sound like they’re not in the market for any offensive help.

My guess is that they won’t look for any additional arms for the pen, since Stewart and Theilbar will be back and they’re hoping one of them will be effective.

Julien, Jeffers, Kiriloff. Three twins hitters exceeding expectations this season. Nice to see.

I realize this may be patently obvious by now, but per an article on MLB AP from the twins beat writer, the FO BrainTrust made it sound like they’re not in the market for any offensive help.

My guess is that they won’t look for any additional arms for the pen, since Stewart and Theilbar will be back and they’re hoping one of them will be effective.
They'll add a reliever but it will be a low end lefty or a Fulmer type.

Gallo is hitting .177 and has struck out in 50% of his AB's since June 1st. His only skill is an occasional HR and most of them have been solo shots. Yes, they should admit their error and cut him. Even with Gallo gone, they don't need both Larnach and Wallner on the roster.
They do if you don’t want to keep Kepler. They clearly have been trying to move Kepler, but the asking price has been apparently too high.

They do if you don’t want to keep Kepler. They clearly have been trying to move Kepler, but the asking price has been apparently too high.
They're not trading Kepler now. He's been batting cleanup but we're going to trade him? Hard to square that with being buyers. Same with trading Sonny Gray.

They're not trading Kepler now. He's been batting cleanup but we're going to trade him? Hard to square that with being buyers. Same with trading Sonny Gray.

Oh they will trade Kepler, if they get what they want for him.

Thats why we currently have Kepler now. Twins brass just have some delusional idea of his value hence all off season shopping him but never getting a deal.

THen when Max was clearly a detriment performance and injury wise for the first 2.5 months they wouldnt just release him out of pride. Now hes hitting again and our OF depth is getting some interest, I could absolutelly see Kepler being the one we are pushing on teams.

They are stubborn as fuck and want unrealistic value for the guy.

Due to the fact we didnt release him long ago. We should just hold onto him for the rest of this year though. Unless a team offers us something stupid in return(wont happen).

Mad Max, the real not faux one, Scherzer apparently is willing to waive his no trade clause and will be shipped to Tejas. Per Andy Martino @ SNY deal will happen as long as the financials work out.

He was irked by Mets going into sell mode with the Robertson trade and wants to be on a contender.

The next question is where does Verlander go? Can’t imagine they hang on to him now.

Hello LA?

Last edited:

Mad Max, the real not faux one, Scherzer apparently is willing to waive his no trade clause and will be shipped to Tejas. Per Andy Martino @ SNY deal will happen as long as the financials work out.

He was irked by Mets going into sell mode with the Robertson trade and wants to be on a contender.

The next question is where does Verlander go? Can’t imagine they hang on to him now.

Hello LA?
I'm ok with The Dodgers saying no to Verlander based on the Sherzer experience. Not because he sucked but losing him to f/a.
Edit: I thought Verlander's deal was done after this year. He actually has one more year. Still pass based on assuming asking price is insane.

Bobby Witt Jr is just laughing in our faces.

Meanwhile after his K vs scrub ass Jason Lyles

Correa now slashing .228/.305/.401 for an OPS of .706. Its July 29th. Have some fucking self pride.

More pathetic baseball. Cant score a leadoff double against Jason Lyles??

Tommy Watkins strikes again. Sends Kepler on a tag up when its a shallow fly ball to LF to a guy who came up a fucking CATCHER.

You cant make this shit up.

More pathetic baseball. Cant score a leadoff double against Jason Lyles??

Tommy Watkins strikes again. Sends Kepler on a tag up when its a shallow fly ball to LF to a guy who came up a fucking CATCHER.

You cant make this shit up.
You send him there every time with 2 outs.

If that was a Twins catcher he’s called for interference.

You send him there every time with 2 outs.

If that was a Twins catcher he’s called for interference.

He was out by a mile.

Our only hope was a stupid rule that was subjectively called against us. Not even Buxton beats that throw. THat was an awful send.

Meanwhile we are serving up bombs to KC. Allowing bunts. Beaning guys. Losing balls in the sun.

THis team is a joke. If someone had no idea they would think we are the Royals.

Well at least this frees up the rest of my evening. Time for a Hallmark movie!

This team has zero leadership.

Just a bunch of lifeless bums. The vets just collecting their contracts.

Correa strikes out against Lyles again hahahahahha

Nice job leader!!!!

Royals have their season high hits in the 3rd inning haha

Fucking sell. Fire Baldelli. This team is GUTLESS.

I'm ok with The Dodgers saying no to Verlander based on the Sherzer experience. Not because he sucked but losing him to f/a.
Edit: I thought Verlander's deal was done after this year. He actually has one more year. Still pass based on assuming asking price is insane.
#InLanceWeTrust
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Per usual Twins inning is ended by the ump.

a Solid 3 inches off the plate. Vazquez rightfully pissed.

Top Bottom