All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

What a fucking choke job. Ant looks like he has been shaving points the last three games.

If we go down in Dallas......can we at least not let them dunk on our heads 20 times. I'm getting sick and tired of that.

Refs made the wrong call more than the right call all 4th Qtr. Pathetic display. A few benefited us, but more for Dallas....at home. Sucks.
The Wolves shot 10 more free throws than Dallas. Edwards flat out threw the ball away twice in the last 3 minutes.

Admit it.......a lot of you sort of felt it coming the way we closed the first half.

I still can't believe Rudy on that 3. Just baffling why he worried about Luka driving. Zero chance he wasn't taking the 3.

We are not as good as we thought.

We can stop the MJ comparisons for awhile, also.

The wolves switching all screens to end the game and having Gobert on the court makes no sense. The wolves having no answer for a pick n roll by Dallas is getting really annoying. I feel like ANT could learn a lot from Luka about slowing down coming off the screen and putting the defender in your butt. It’s basically a two on one then against the D.

Whatever just keep crashing into the lane and hurling the ball around.

Chuck just said the same thing. You can't give him a step back 3. Don't back up is what I wanted.
Maybe. Then Luka baits him in and draws a foul for three free throws. If you’re gonna switch screens he’s can’t be in the game at that point and time.

I feel like I’m going to throw up.

Two blown late leads in the Western Conference Finals.

Sigh…

Howl Wolves!!

If we go down in Dallas......can we at least not let them dunk on our heads 20 times. I'm getting sick and tired of that.
If only we had some twin towers to combat them. We should divert some more funds towards our frontcourt

And we still got robbed. Ant's really getting good at passing it to fans though.
The Wolves have a multiple time All Star, a multiple DPOY and the current sixth man of the year as their post players. That front line should rival the mid 80s Celtics.
And they're getting humiliated by a decent young player and a journeyman. And that's the root of why they are in a massive hole.

TNT highlights do not include the non-call on Jaden. Big surprise.

that was the “play” of the game. all the shit that came after that was set up by that Bullshit. Seems fixed to me. But I’m a long-jaded MN fan who has seen a lot of similar bullshit.

The Wolves have a multiple time All Star, a multiple DPOY and the current sixth man of the year as their post players. That front line should rival the mid 80s Celtics.
And they're getting humiliated by a decent young player and a journeyman. And that's the root of why they are in a massive hole.
In fairness they are getting run by not being able to keep guards in front of them on a pick and roll. They are so worried about giving up corner 3’s that they are giving up dunks. All the talk about McDaniels and NAW’s defense and they have basically been helpless guarding Kyrie and Luka.

I give you credit, after a loss like that I can’t watch any postgame or highlights. Too hard to stomach.

Howl Wolves!!

I'm interested to see if they mention how big a miss that was.....or if the NBA calls in to tell them to not show or mention it. There's no way they gloss over it if not for someone telling them not to.

Trust me, had we gotten the call, there was something like 6 seconds left on the clock and we'd have tried some weak lob pass to someone and looked like idiots.

It would not have mattered.

What matters is our core of McDaniels, KAT, and Ant were brutal. I sometimes wonder how it could have been that close.

Trust me, had we gotten the call, there was something like 6 seconds left on the clock and we'd have tried some weak lob pass to someone and looked like idiots.

It would not have mattered.

What matters is our core of McDaniels, KAT, and Ant were brutal. I sometimes wonder how it could have been that close.

We were in bonus. It should have been two free throws.

I'm interested to see if they mention how big a miss that was.....or if the NBA calls in to tell them to not show or mention it. There's no way they gloss over it if not for someone telling them not to.
They couldn't have been more critical of it during live action.

Who cares. We were up 5 with a minute and a half left and managed to piss another end to a half away.

I called it before the series here...kind of. I said their two bigs are legit and play well against us. It's happening.

Top Bottom