All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

The Wolves aren't going to win if Ant and KAT continue to play like this. If they figure it out, then they can still win the series. Two close losses and they have been mostly terrible.

Kidd has also coached circles around Finch and co the first two games.
I don't follow the NBA closely, but after watching these first two games:
  • I am a Kyrie Irving believer
  • I am also a Jason Kidd believer
  • Not that I was never a Luka Doncic believer, but the way that guy passes! As I noted in a prior post, basketball is basketball. Interior passing for easy baskets is and will always be the secret sauce of offensive efficiency.
The Wolves have depth that most teams can only dream of. That's why they've been in two close games in which their stars have played subpar rather than get blown out. People can say what they want about if this and if that, but the games are played to find out who's best when the chips are down and the stakes are high. There's also a reason why these are multigame series: they're not decided in one or two games.

"Y'all are going to see it tonight. It's going to be a lot of shots," Edwards told reporters Sunday before a pivotal Game 3 clash

Glad to see the wolves have figure out how to stop the dunks by Dallas. Honestly just end this in 4 so I don’t get my hopes up again.

Conley going back to the locker room....not good.

If Doncic is going to keep playing like this, it will not matter.

The bombs he has been dropping on us with a hand in his face is criminal.

Tony Brothers is looking for a fight tonight. Most officials try to calm people down, Tony is gonna get them going.

Man. This thing is over. They just hit a wall after the last emotional series with the Nuggets.

Ant is being neutralized and Kat has been downright worthless.

If all you can offer as a 7-footer is to be a 3-pt set shooter, then you can't be the #2 player on a championship team....

9-5 Minnesota run to end the Half, but the Wolves are still down 60-52.

If towns can't make shots it's over.

If he hits anywhere near his average we are destroying them

Game is the exact opposite of 1 and 2. Feels like the wolves should be down 20 and they are down 8. Let’s see if they can do was Dallas has been doing to them. Or not and just end it.

Kyle Anderson gets a T for a mild disagreement on a dogshit call. Doncic runs his mouth every...single...time down the floor, on offense AND defense, and nothing.

Doncic establishes position while Edwards is in the air, bullshit call gets reviewed, somehow STILL a charge.

Hard picks now illegal - if you're the Timberwolves.

It'd be funny if it weren't so blatant.

Towns needs a convenient knee on Doncic...
😂

Wolves 87 Dallas 87 after 3.

Gobert and Conley have 4 fouls.

Top Bottom