All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Their poor performance reflected poorly on Finch, as a lot of voices are talking about how the Wolves got outcoached, so he's well justified in being salty. I didn't see it as being outcoached as much as out-executed. Besides the performance of the two stars on each team, the linchpin was key turnovers at key times, particularly down the stretch. When this team takes care of the ball, they're hard to beat.
The worst turnover of the game was before halftime by Edwards. You have to get the last shot of the half and instead he threw it away and they got a three. A five point turnaround and a momentum changer...

You would have to cite the most toxic example of public servant, wouldn't you? ;) Some of us in other branches of the public sector act with better a better service ethic.

In any case, the rules about reporting injuries are to be taken seriously. I don't follow the NBA closely, so I don't know how common it is to flout those rules.

I thought you might work in public service.
You felt a calling to serve and answered the call.

Last edited:

Doncic is probable for tonight. Conley is questionable. The Wolves have had a great season. Just wish the front office could have found a dependable back-up PG.

I still like Morris. If Mike is out....
Agreed. I think they need to play Morris more instead of going PG-less, like they did in the Denver game. You need to keep Ant off the ball to free him up. If they don't play Morris, you're just giving more minutes to NAW/SloMo, who don't need to be chucking up any more 3's than they already do anyway.

They need to get KAT/Naz/Gobert banging down low more. If they jack up as many 3's as they did in game 1, the chances of winning are low.

Just keep Kyrie from going insane like he did the first half and the wolves win.

That was ridiculous.

So we had to burn a time out because we made a play that's not acceptable past 3rd grade. Yikes

Well hopefully that really wakes them up

Much better energy from Rudy tonight, including physical play.

90+ games into the season and the Wolves still haven't figured out how to inbound the ball.

Wolves 32 Dallas 25 after the 1st.

The real surprising news is the Wolves have 11 Free Throws to the Mavs 3.

Grab the fu-----g rebounds and we blow them away!

Wolves up by 17, out rebounding Dallas by 6 but the free throws are now 12-11 in favor of Dallas.

Top Bottom