All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Total BS call on KAT. No way was that ball going back in the hoop

I think the problem is the Wolves aren’t settling for enough 3’s.

This is a brutal fu----g loss.

Just brutal.

It's only game one people, series isn't over until someone wins four.

Way too many 3’s and way too many points in the paint. The wolves better figure out how they wanna defend the pick-n-roll cause Dallas killed them.

The series isn't over by any means, but they wasted the first half effort with a terrible, terrible defensive strategy.

Our shooting reverted to the mean in the 2nd half, and that was all she wrote.

The Wolves played terrible. Their top players specifically were bad. Yet still almost won. Against Denver they lose by 20.
That's why it's pathetic. Are McDaniels and SlowMo going to go for 35 again?

If you'd have told me before the game they go for 35, I'd have said name the score.

Rudy and Kat let Dereck Lively kill them down low all night. On top of that.....Kat and Conley were just bad.

Rudy and Kat let Dereck Lively kill them down low all night. On top of that.....Kat and Conley were just bad.
Conley has looked old 7 out of his last 8 quarters.

He had the real good 4th quarter against Denver, but other than that, he's looked bad.

I watched the last two minutes and that was enough for me. The two turnovers were like really???? Bad decisions. And the no basket by KAT was clearly the wrong call.

Rudy didn't let that happen. It was their strategy on the pick and roll. They doubled hard on Doncic in the paint, and they left open the easy dunks and lay-ups in order to control the Mavs' 3-point game.

They needed to make Doncic take mid-range jumpers or double-high beyond the arc to prevent the easy dunks below the basket in the 1st half.

Rudy didn't let that happen. It was their strategy on the pick and roll. They doubled hard on Doncic in the paint, and they left open the easy dunks and lay-ups in order to control the Mavs' 3-point game.

They needed to make Doncic take mid-range jumpers or double-high beyond the arc to prevent the easy dunks below the basket in the 1st half.
Bad coaching tonight.

Also the wolves are gonna need some offense out of NAW cause they could use his defense. Trouble is you can’t have him out there as a offensive liability.

Outscored in the paint 62-38

That should not happen!

Except for Luka, who's a maestro, Dallas is a quicker team. Our size advantage doesn't help if we can't keep up.

Top Bottom