All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

I guess Denver is closer to California (where Rodgers is from) than Wisconsin?

Just would think if he's going to do a big Favre-esque move at the end, he'd want to get back home or if there was some team he really had wanted to play on for some reason? (Raiders? No idea, wild guess)

I guess Denver is closer to California (where Rodgers is from) than Wisconsin?

Just would think if he's going to do a big Favre-esque move at the end, he'd want to get back home or if there was some team he really had wanted to play on for some reason? (Raiders? No idea, wild guess)
He was connected to Denever this past off-season and it was rumored that it was one of the couple of teams he would prefer to be traded to along with the Raiders and 49ers. Also his fiancé lives in Boulder so some speculated that as a connection as well. With Hackett there now, I would bet that it is a strong possibility he ends up in Denver if he gets moved this off-season.

And Packers OC Hackett on his way to Denver to take the Broncos gig.

Rodgers to follow? Crazy speculation, but it could happen.
I don't think it's crazy, it's why they loaded up trading players for draft picks as potential trade capital.

Speaking of his fiance ... I guess I would've figured a guy like Rodgers would end up with someone .... you know, "closer" to Ciara and Gisele? If ya catch my drift. But whatever!

Speaking of his fiance ... I guess I would've figured a guy like Rodgers would end up with someone .... you know, "closer" to Ciara and Gisele? If ya catch my drift. But whatever!
He was with Munn who is on that level. She seemed crazy though, and that's why she's gone.

This new one is probably sane.

I'll be more surprised if Rodgers doesn't end up in Denver next season. It makes too much sense on all levels.

If Green Bay can get a load of draft picks for Rodgers they won't pass it up. They are in rebuild mode now.

If Green Bay can get a load of draft picks for Rodgers they won't pass it up. They are in rebuild mode now.
They won't get a "load". Rogers is 38 and has 2-3 good years left. Maybe two 1st's and Jerry Jeudy.

He was with Munn who is on that level. She seemed crazy though, and that's why she's gone.

This makes sense. And/or she has a great personality.

I suppose a guy can only smash hundreds upon hundreds of empty shell models, year after year, for so long, before one feels empty themself. :unsure:

Not that I would know!

depends on how you define sane- according to various sources:

Woodley adheres to an 'alternative' lifestyle that she says is "appealing to my soul". and she eats clay--

"(Clay) is one of the best things you can put in your body. I first heard about the benefits of eating clay from a taxi driver," she said. "He was African and was saying that, where he’s from, the women eat clay when they’re pregnant. So, I've discovered that clay is great for you because your body doesn’t absorb it, and it apparently provides a negative charge, so it bonds to negative isotopes. And, this is crazy: it also helps clean heavy metals out of your body."

The actress said she prefers to make her own medicines rather than consulting a doctor, but never revealed what kind of medicines she makes.

In an interview with Flaunt, she said, "I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative. I gather my own spring water from mountains every month."

Furthermore, she revealed that she eats organic and goes to a farm to get her food. She makes everything, from her own toothpaste to her own body lotions and face oils. In addition to that, she also crafts her own cheese, forages wild food and identifies wild plants.

depends on how you define sane- according to various sources:

Woodley adheres to an 'alternative' lifestyle that she says is "appealing to my soul". and she eats clay--

"(Clay) is one of the best things you can put in your body. I first heard about the benefits of eating clay from a taxi driver," she said. "He was African and was saying that, where he’s from, the women eat clay when they’re pregnant. So, I've discovered that clay is great for you because your body doesn’t absorb it, and it apparently provides a negative charge, so it bonds to negative isotopes. And, this is crazy: it also helps clean heavy metals out of your body."

The actress said she prefers to make her own medicines rather than consulting a doctor, but never revealed what kind of medicines she makes.

In an interview with Flaunt, she said, "I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative. I gather my own spring water from mountains every month."

Furthermore, she revealed that she eats organic and goes to a farm to get her food. She makes everything, from her own toothpaste to her own body lotions and face oils. In addition to that, she also crafts her own cheese, forages wild food and identifies wild plants.
Ah.

So: did she change him, or was he always (or perhaps semi-recently became) the way he is now, and she dug it?

Regardless, good for them. To each their own!

Denver's defense gave up 18.9 points per game, and that's when facing the Mahomes, Carr, and Herbert twice. That one damn, good defense.

They have a good offensive line, and great young receivers.

That's a perfect fit for Rodgers.

On the other hand, should he stay in Green Bay, he's winning the division. In his new division, it's going to be tough as hell to win the division.

I believe Rodgers is looking at what Brady did. Brady went to a team with a good defense, great receivers, and a good offensive line. Rodgers going to Denver would be the exact same thing.

This graph is all you need to know “win probability” is stupid

Basically a coin flip the whole game.

well this team will win
No that team
No that team

anyone could say the favorite probably wins 55-45 the whole game and then when a team gets in position in the 4th quarter predict them to win. Don’t need math or analytics. And fan in a bar

I'll be more surprised if Rodgers doesn't end up in Denver next season. It makes too much sense on all levels.
Wouldn't he have to be convinced that they could win right away? He's admitted himself that he's not a spring chicken and doesn't want a part of a rebuilding situation.

Wouldn't he have to be convinced that they could win right away? He's admitted himself that he's not a spring chicken and doesn't want a part of a rebuilding situation.
They would be good immediately. But better than the Chiefs? The problem for him is I don't think the Packers will trade him in the NFC. So if his options are Denver, Vegas, Cleveland etc. the question remains the same for all 3.

Also there is this. Elway won a Super Bowl as a Bronco and walked off into the sunset. So did Manning.

The only thing Denver is missing is a QB. They are pretty good everywhere else.

Denver is loaded with talent.

Make OT 10 minutes and just play it out. If after 10 min. there is no winner, then continue the game until someone scores. Coin flip to start OT, then after 10 minutes, treat it like the end of a quarter. Do that for 10 minute stretches until the next score.
Yeah. Football is a game of time.
it is strange to end sudden death.

I like the old college overtime better than sudden death.
the best overtime would be a set extra time period.

Saw this report today that indicates there was no way the Vikings were outbidding the Bears for Poles:DF7BB2CC-5FF6-412A-825F-853C1BC3D89F.jpeg

Top Bottom