All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

Oh well. Give me Raheem Morris.

Who to believe.

Word on the street is that Dolphins ownership and management are huge Harbaugh fans and would jump at the chance to hire him. Not sure if the Vikes are as hot on him.

I think people throw things out on Twitter in the hopes of the algorithms picking up their Tweets and then getting followers out of it?
That's very true...but do you remember who broke the news that Grant was retiring a second time? Dark Star, who was literally nobody and had gotten the scoop at a bar from a drunk Viking employee. So...you never know.

That's very true...but do you remember who broke the news that Grant was retiring a second time? Dark Star, who was literally nobody and had gotten the scoop at a bar from a drunk Viking employee. So...you never know.
Broke the news on Garage Logic with Soucheray and Reusse IIRC and parlayed that into his media career

Last edited:

Shama chimes in:

Jim Harbaugh as the next head coach of the Vikings? The timing looks right if the money and security are in place.

The 58-year-old University of Michigan head coach has been linked this month to NFL jobs with the Chicago Bears, Las Vegas Raiders and now the Vikings. Authoritative sources report there is preliminary interest between Harbaugh and the Vikings’ ownership and management.

Harbaugh could be more than restless in Ann Arbor where his relationship with athletic director Warde Manuel is suspect. A year ago Manuel cut Harbaugh’s $8 million compensation in half after the Wolverines finished the pandemic impacted 2020 season with a 2-4 record. A legendary coach was reduced to an annual salary among the lowest in the Big Ten Conference.

Skol Vikes!!

Harbaugh makes a lot of sense after Adofo-Mensah made the comment in his press conference about potentially hiring a head coach who he could 'work for'.

Burrow wins the college championship in his 2nd year. Can he do it again in the NFL? What a wild ride.

Burrow wins the college championship in his 2nd year. Can he do it again in the NFL? What a wild ride.
Andy Reid was a moron for not taking the field goal before the half. Just a moron.

And I love it. They were giggling and laughing up 21-3. Are they laughing now?

Broke the news on Garage Logic with Soucheray and Reusse IIRC and parlayed that into his media career
Close, Garage Logic wasn't on the airwaves until the early 90s. The Darkman called into whatever sports talk show Reusse and Soucheray were doing then with the Bud Grant scoop. Not sure if it was Sunday or Monday Night.

This. It's on Spielman. Forbath was fine. You don't put a rookie kicker on a team with Super Bowl aspirations.
I guess the Cincinnati Bengals didn't get the memo.

Shooter McPherson has hit the game winner in the last 2 playoff wins, both on the road. Earlier this season he missed two chip shots that could have beat the Packers.

Sound familiar?

Good thing their GM/Coach road it out, unlike the Vikings with Carlson.

Last edited:

Close, Garage Logic wasn't on the airwaves until the early 90s. The Darkman called into whatever sports talk show Reusse and Soucheray were doing then with the Bud Grant scoop. Not sure if it was Sunday or Monday Night.
They were good together always made me laugh

I guess the Cincinnati Bengals didn't get the memo.

Shooter McPherson has hit the game winner in the last 2 playoff wins, both on the road. Earlier this season he missed two chip shots that could have beat the Packers.

Sound familiar?

Good thing their GM/Coach road it out, unlike the Vikings with Carlson.
True. But I'm not sure the Bengals had huge Super Bowl expectations hanging over them at the time of the GB game or they might not have been as patient.

They still do a podcast every Monday night. I don't really like Souchery though. He's mostly clueless about sports.
That's part of what makes it entertaining in my opinion.

Top Bottom